Absurd Oak Island Math - Is the Entire Show a Hoax?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It makes a big difference
to infer that a Grand Master could or would order other Freemasons to act in any way contrary to the Masonic charges and bylaws shows a serious ignorance of what Freemasons are and how they operate.
the meeting which took place just prior to the Boston Tea Party event was held at a tavern which also served as a Masonic lodge, it was attended by a few Masons who helped entice the action, however...it was not sanctioned by any Masonic authority, those men acted of their own accord.

Again you are referring to the meeting before the Boston Tea Party. Of which the reports say Paul Revere was not in attendance but he may have participated in the Boston Tea Party. He did however deliver the message about ship load of tea under attack.

I was referring to a meeting in Philadelphia with Benjamin Franklin, John Wymmes, Sr and at least four or five Provisional Presidents in late 1769 or early 1770. This being the go ahead meeting for the recovery of the Knights Templar Treasures in Nova Scotia.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Again you are referring to the meeting before the Boston Tea Party. Of which the reports say Paul Revere was not in attendance but he may have participated in the Boston Tea Party. He did however deliver the message about ship load of tea under attack.

I was referring to a meeting in Philadelphia with Benjamin Franklin, John Wymmes, Sr and at least four or five Provisional Presidents in late 1769 or early 1770. This being the go ahead meeting for the recovery of the Knights Templar Treasures in Nova Scotia.
You also indicated that the retrieval of said treasure was directed by some Masonic authority.......Masons do not function in that manner

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Is there any collaborating proof outside the pages of Diana Jean Muir's books that this meeting and "recovery of the Knights Templar Treasure in Nova Scotia" actually happened?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin....it’s been proven beyond a shawdow of doubt that diana muir and peter amundson’s writings are pure fiction with no basis in fact. If all of your TREASURE LOCATIONS are based on those writings then all of the treasure you have “FOUND” can be nothing but fiction as well....

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin....it’s been proven beyond a shawdow of doubt that diana muir and peter amundson’s writings are pure fiction with no basis in fact. If all of your TREASURE LOCATIONS are based on those writings then all of the treasure you have “FOUND” can be nothing but fiction as well....

If it is all fiction I guess some of the fiction treasure needs to be put back in the ground?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If it is all fiction I guess some of the fiction treasure needs to be put back in the ground?

What treasures have you recovered based on what you gave read by Diana Jean Muir and Petter Amundson?
Once again, do you have any outside collaborating evidence concerning that Philadelphia meeting with Benjamin Franklin, Wymmes, all concerning the recovery of Templar treasures in Nova Scotia, and the claimed recovery of such, or is it all just more of Muir's fantasy garbage history and only source?

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not talking.

txtea

Nov 16, 2009
Hoax of oak island narrator: “what’s that? could it be? Atlantis decoded via bacon/beale secret cypher ring actually means Osiris...

I can't stand the narrator. All he does is toss out ridiculous questions that get the gullible worked up.

bjw

Feb 2, 2006
Fleetwood, PA
Detector(s) used
X5 Tesoro DFX
Their "voice over" sounds like it was written by a ten year old. And every time they find something they need to discuss what it means. Rather than stopping why not go on! It has definitely become obvious they need to STRETCH to fill each episode as much as possible, we're talking money here folks! If you have a good thing going (MONEY) why not STRETCH! Frankly, I don't honestly know if there was any treasure there. At this point they haven't proven there was. But I guess greed overturns morals so they will go on and on.
Pap

hammer0419

Aug 20, 2014
OC NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why I still record this show is beyond me. Thank God for DVR. If finding rocks was a big deal. This would be the hottest show going.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's much more fun than watching TV.

And there is no annoying narrator.

I'm just waiting to see the treasure images.

And waiting . . .

And waiting . . .

What brought me here was the History Channel. Didn't get Dish until season two of the show and I thought "Oh boy! Now I get a good channel". I'm pissed at the falseness of the "history" label. Should have spent more and got Smithsonian Channel.

Last edited:

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought it was a good show up to end of season 5. After that there just seemed little point. The pattern drilling and the large holes they dug showed nothing was there. The metal detected the whole area underground and did not find any signicant metal. The descendants gave a plausible story as to the origin of the story. And we got to see actual treasure which "may" have come from the pit.

The only other thing that has been added since then was the digging of Smiths cove...

The show now is just rubbish... It needs to be cancelled...

However what some posters seem to fail to understand... You can be interested in the legend and the history without finding the show is adding much to that...

This forum is about Oak Island it is not a fan forum for a TV show..

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But without the TV show no one would be on here probably. The one good thing that would come from there being no tv show would be that none of ya'll would be on here complaining about the tv show.... and I'm all for that...

will7782

Dec 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But without the TV show no one would be on here probably. The one good thing that would come from there being no tv show would be that none of ya'll would be on here complaining about the tv show.... and I'm all for that...

I'm confident that this is not the only place they share their negativity

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread