kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rangler said:
Please do not hijack this thread, is is for Advanced Signs and Symbols DECODING, your erroneous information has nothing to do with this thread, Do not POST here , you are not welcome here.

WOW rangler how on earth do you manage to even get your head to fit through a doorway ?
last time i checked treasure net was a public forum not your own personal intellectual property .
i'm kind of curious why you think you are in a position to teach something titled advance signs and symbols ,
when you seem to me to be focused on just one tiny avenue of research , that in my opinion is plagued with disinformation put forth by authors who came before you . your not leaving yourself any room for growth , and that is sad .

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
here is an example that the code is broken, lost horses' photo, she asked me to decode it, and I was more than happy to do so...

owl omega .75.jpg
photo courtsey of lost horse-marked by rangler (c)copyright 2011 all rights reserved

The owl is an optical illusion as a horses head is also there, the compass bearing line passes thru the horses mouth if you look close, indicating the 'mouth' or opening of the cache is at the end of this line. The horse is the symbol of the King and carries an inherent death trap sign-not so much as a boulder fall device but an overal warning not to mess with the Kings goods under the 'Pain of Spain'[death to you and any and all members of your family that can be found alive] The owl and the horse say...the Kings Cache. The mating Sea Turtles are the premier sign for trackers...here is a double set of Sea Turtles, meaning most likey the second addition to the tax cache by the second year of mining activity and or a second expedition.
The shadow owl shows confirmation of the cache. the Tail of the Owl/mouth of the horse, is pointing 70 degrees where the cache marker will be found this is the Direction of course...the Distance will not be revealed here just now.,any true tracker may pm me for this critical bit of information, the detractors and children [those on ignore] will not be privy to this information.
happy to help all true trackers to decode your monument and help you dig up the goods. no strings attached.
oro my brothers oro
rangler

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
Rangler

I suspect that if the grass was removed underneath your number eight (which also looks owl like) you would have an additional shadow owl on the ground. (extra confirmation or additional cache?)

Oddrock

Jun 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please mark the compass heading digits

senor,
the direction is not pointed out with a 'W' they used compass degree numbers, everytime, I have found an Alpha...in the second Alpha, one of the things to look for is the 3 digit compass heading as below....
View attachment 52859
(c)copyright 2003- all rights reserved - rangler
rangler

Hello Rangler,
I attempted to find the 3 digit compas reading. I did find a '6' or 'C' but do do detect any other number/letter. I think I read a posting by Old Dog that said '6' was not used alone by the Spanish. Can you point out the compass heading digit(s).
Thanks,
Rancher

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Rancher
I did not mark this pic as I normally do, as it is time on this thread to take off the training wheels, hint..it is located below the hoyo and to the left, in actually two compass bearings are listed, one by a later expedition an much more coded..
zoom in with your paint.net program and crawl over the face of this outcropping like an ant, as that is how I first found it..
have fun - stick with it and you will find it..
and yes OD is correct as usual...no 6's - if they needed you to go 6 varas say, then they would use two 3's
likewise the 6th step from the omega will be a false one..like that, conversely if they had a trail that was really well done
they would use 777 to tell you that fact..only seen one, that one was Tjims pic
oro mandate
rangler

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
"I suspect that if the grass was removed underneath your number eight (which also looks owl like) you would have an additional shadow owl on the ground. (extra confirmation or additional cache?)"

Yes Oddrock
you are correct, nice job... and it is all confirmed by the two sets of mating sea turtles~!! this is a rich cache indeed.
oro the golden glow
rangler

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
here is the Alpha Monument that Rancher was talking about..the three digit number is in the upper left hand corner,[#4] the white dog is looking at the compass bearing.....

DSCF1141ranglerc2003-2010alphamarked-2.jpg

1.bear
2.hoyo
3.shadow of lizard
4.compass bearing
5.heart

Last edited:

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rangler, share your wisdom with me. Decode the monument.

In this picture Christ is portrayed on the Cross. This Crucified Christ/lamb is at the top of a seven tree cross. The cross is arranged of seven different trees and arranged at 21 varas from each other, with the exception of the arm portions which are at 33 varas from the center (oak tree 6 and oak tree 7). The cross is oriented North and 37 degrees. Below I will attempt to show what I'm talking about:

^
37 degrees

Monument

Thorn Bush/1

Oak Tree 6 ---------------------------------Oak Tree 2--------------------------------- Oak Tree 7

Oak Tree 3

Oak Tree 4

Oak Tree 5

Attachments

• behold.png
    behold.png
    431.3 KB · Views: 381

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That last pic is awesome. Complex symbol work for sure. It has a map on it and everything. Like on the chest of Christ, some hearts, a few other symbols. I see the trees you are talking about. *whew* nice. Hearts all over it, going down the chest to a heart, bottom bends to the left, the leg of Christ, an Asp or Serpent right in the face of the camera -wicked- and two perfect shaped lightning bolts side by side. There is an 'A' there upper left and a bunch of smaller symbols. Not sure what the two holes are for other than eyes maybe.

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Just a thought on my part but I've often wondered if when you find something that has a lot of different symbols that show a lot of different directions then it may be that all show different trails, the only ones that may of interest to you may only be those that have East - West - North - South directions, Magnetic of course, the others may only be there to confuse and irritate you and I would stay with a Cordel for distance.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
What makes you feel the there is only partial instuctions. Prob.all on the orange rock.

OregonGold76

Oct 9, 2012
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with the meaning of the eye symbol. I found a small handmade clay bead with 4 eyes around it in an area I believe has Spanish trail symbols in it.

Thanks for any help, Damon

OregonGold76

Oct 9, 2012
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll post some pics of it when I get home. Again, thanks for the help.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great photos trailrider, i look at your owl as you are very close,(small in size)and i take the small circle just above the one point as the cache site,very close to the point of the ear.get a deg. from the point to center of circle,follow that course short distance. just a wild guess. but do shoot the ears on the owl with compass.i belive you are very close. do you have any wide views of the ground by or above the owl? thanks,great photos.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread