What's new

Anyone near Roanoke Rapids Nc

mike27870

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 27, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone near Roanoke Rapids Nc that does metal detecting? i'm new and wandering where to go? any rules etc ?
 
yes. The rules are quite simple: you send me 50 % of all your finds, and you can detect anywhere, to your hearts content (I take paypal).

Schools, parks, old-town urban tearouts, campgrounds, sandboxes, beaches, jewelry stores, etc...
 
Anyone near Roanoke Rapids Nc that does metal detecting? i'm new and wandering where to go? any rules etc ?

There's a ton of info on here about this, do some research. It all depends on what you want to find. Private property seems to be the best but you must get permission first. Permission is key!
 
I've dug in Littleton, North Carolina and I don't plan on going back...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom