Iron Patch
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2007
- Messages
- 19,276
- Reaction score
- 8,953
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Dirtyville
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 4
- Detector(s) used
- Deus
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
CRUSADER said:Sorry, can't help you from a photo, I have a reputation to protect, send them to me & I'll give you my opinion
Iron Patch said:CRUSADER said:Sorry, can't help you from a photo, I have a reputation to protect, send them to me & I'll give you my opinion
Ok, how much should I insure them for?
I have reported countless rip-off merchants & ebay ignore me, I have even rallied over 20 sellers/dealers who all agreed that a user was selling fakes & ebay ignored us all. There is a lesson in this, ebay take the money & don't care how they get it.
CRUSADER said:mainer said:I almost fell out of the chair on this one.![]()
good, its all in jest, & shortly deleted I guess![]()
Perhaps to the Hammered forum.
Then maybe my coins will get some respect! 
LOL!mainer said:I almost fell out of the chair on this one.![]()
Good One!Iron Patch said:CRUSADER said:mainer said:I almost fell out of the chair on this one.![]()
good, its all in jest, & shortly deleted I guess![]()
Maybe we can negotiate a "MOVE"Perhaps to the Hammered forum.
Then maybe my coins will get some respect!
![]()
By the way I think there Greek just so I can stay! 
Lucas said:Fakes are no joke. And they are getting better and better.
Hope this topic doesn't get "hammered."![]()

Let's get this one up on top. Everyone hit the button!! 
. For example, one very resourceful Greek in the 19th century were counterfeiting en masse ancient coins and was selling them to British tourists. So diggers in the UK beware
.