spartacus53
Banned
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2009
- Messages
- 10,624
- Reaction score
- 1,074
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Whiting, NJ
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Not a problem, besides, I was enjoying the banter with Treasure_Hunter and Dano
I just hope it was also somewhat informative. It seems that we are both fond respectfully fond of your states and I am sure you would enjoy either destination. You may also want to consider a two week holiday and spend a week in each to get a full flavor of each state's uniqueness.
That way there are no hard feeling when you appreciate New Jersey more :P
Then again, you may want to go back to my first post and read my disclaimer
I just hope it was also somewhat informative. It seems that we are both fond respectfully fond of your states and I am sure you would enjoy either destination. You may also want to consider a two week holiday and spend a week in each to get a full flavor of each state's uniqueness. Then again, you may want to go back to my first post and read my disclaimer










