What's new

Big or Small I keep them all

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to do some running around town this morning but got done early. I keep my boots in the truck just for this reason. I hit a spot where I have permission on my way home. What a pretty day it was I ended up staying longer than I thought I would. Found all of these in 1 area. I meet a guy doing what I was doing but he had a yak. We talked a little and he only looks on the edges. I thought what a rookie mistake and told him there was some good places upstream so he left. Rite as he was leaving he says oh I doubt you will find anything I walk that one all the time. No worries, rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC12517.webp
    SDC12517.webp
    324.2 KB · Views: 109
  • SDC12518.webp
    SDC12518.webp
    294.2 KB · Views: 90
  • SDC12521.webp
    SDC12521.webp
    288.8 KB · Views: 99
  • SDC12515.webp
    SDC12515.webp
    225.4 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
After looking in my guide I believe the point is a Woodland and is called a New Market
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom