What's new

Casting Beale Treasure Hunters

lamkahler

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 3, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you interested in the mystery of the Beale Treasure?
Have you researched the subject, put clues together and dreamed of fining the gold?
Have you tried decoding the Beale ciphers or piecing together clues?

Award Winning Production Company now casting Beale Treasure hunters interesting in being the subject of a new show that will follow the search to uncover the treasure.

If you or someone you know is interested in the Beale Treasure please send me your information. Tell me about any treasure hunting experience you have and what your theory is on where the treasure is now.

Experts and novice treasure hunters will be considered. Must believe the treasure is out there and be willing to think outside the box to find the treasure.
 
Are you interested in the mystery of the Beale Treasure?
Have you researched the subject, put clues together and dreamed of fining the gold?
Have you tried decoding the Beale ciphers or piecing together clues?

Award Winning Production Company now casting Beale Treasure hunters interesting in being the subject of a new show that will follow the search to uncover the treasure.

If you or someone you know is interested in the Beale Treasure please send me your information. Tell me about any treasure hunting experience you have and what your theory is on where the treasure is now.

Experts and novice treasure hunters will be considered. Must believe the treasure is out there and be willing to think outside the box to find the treasure.

See Beale Codes "Sub-Forum" on TN. HH! Good Luck! 8-)
 
Last edited:
I could be the team skeptic like the lady on the bigfoot hunters, would there be any night hunting?
 
Hahaha,,
How about someone with little knowledge of this treasure except what I have read. But on another side,,, I AM quite the character in person,,,
 
Hahaha,,
How about someone with little knowledge of this treasure except what I have read. But on another side,,, I AM quite the character in person,,,

Bedford County, VIRGINIA...? "Link up" with Finder-Keepers, USA. (FinderKeepersUSA.com)...
HH! Good Luck!
 
Last edited:
...
How about someone with little knowledge of this treasure except what I have read...
For pure entertainment, the ultimate team would be:
Bigscoop, Franklin, Rebel-KGC, Jean Laf, and me.
I doubt that the Beale treasure would be found, but the dialog would be quite interesting!
 
For pure entertainment, the ultimate team would be:
Bigscoop, Franklin, Rebel-KGC, Jean Laf, and me.
I doubt that the Beale treasure would be found, but the dialog would be quite interesting!

We'd all have to learn French! :laughing7:
 
For pure entertainment, the ultimate team would be:
Bigscoop, Franklin, Rebel-KGC, Jean Laf, and me.
I doubt that the Beale treasure would be found, but the dialog would be quite interesting!

Ha, Ha, Ha! That WOULD be something... Franklin & I have already met/talked/looked; MUM DA "Word"...
 
HA! "Scoop", you can get on the "Telly"... with your "French Connections"...
 
Last edited:
For pure entertainment, the ultimate team would be:
Bigscoop, Franklin, Rebel-KGC, Jean Laf, and me.
I doubt that the Beale treasure would be found, but the dialog would be quite interesting!

Actually the perfect team would be myself and three handpicked Tnet ladies..
 
===========================================================
Well,,,
I know just enough of the French language to either get "lucky" or to get my butt kicked,,,

Hehhehhehhehheh
Hit

LOL! Making a "run" for more BEALE PILLS!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom