What's new

creek dig backlog points by the gobbs

bookummdano

Full Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
132
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
alabama
been buisy wearin out gloves
 

Attachments

  • Photo1159.webp
    Photo1159.webp
    72.8 KB · Views: 115
  • Photo1157.webp
    Photo1157.webp
    81.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Photo1132.webp
    Photo1132.webp
    165.6 KB · Views: 89
  • Photo1131.webp
    Photo1131.webp
    102.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Photo1102.webp
    Photo1102.webp
    114.1 KB · Views: 92
  • Photo1100.webp
    Photo1100.webp
    82.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Photo1099.webp
    Photo1099.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Photo1098.webp
    Photo1098.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Photo1096.webp
    Photo1096.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Photo1095.webp
    Photo1095.webp
    40 KB · Views: 111
  • Photo1094.webp
    Photo1094.webp
    62.5 KB · Views: 112
  • Photo1093.webp
    Photo1093.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 120
  • Photo1092.webp
    Photo1092.webp
    136.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Photo1091.webp
    Photo1091.webp
    209.9 KB · Views: 109
  • Photo1090.webp
    Photo1090.webp
    87.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Photo1088.webp
    Photo1088.webp
    88 KB · Views: 101
  • Photo1083.webp
    Photo1083.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 103
  • Photo1080.webp
    Photo1080.webp
    59.6 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow.. that looks like a nice Kirk corner notch third in from the bottom. Looks to me like several Kirk types in there..Savannah rivers..ect.. good bunch of archaic creek hunting! Pic. 7 from top could be a Motley... where are you? They look like Georgia ...definatley southeast. Photo 8 from top looks like a Gilchrist in the middle.
 
Last edited:
wow sweet.
looks like your digging on the bend of a creek. going down to the clay line?
where the water slows down and drop out all the heavy stuff
you can really hit the jackpot doing that
 
WOW!! that's amazing! congrats on the haul!
 
Dang those are nice!
 
I had to come back for a second look..wow.. I'd be wearing out gloves too. Try a pair of fillet gloves they're made with metal mesh I've had 1 pair for months now.
 
Looks like someone hit a hot spot! Nice finds!
 
Wow.. that looks like a nice Kirk corner notch third in from the bottom. Looks to me like several Kirk types in there..Savannah rivers..ect.. good bunch of archaic creek hunting! Pic. 7 from top could be a Motley... where are you? They look like Georgia ...definatley southeast. Photo 8 from top looks like a Gilchrist in the middle.

thanks for lookikng, third from the bottom is a bolen plains, im in south west alabama, yes this was my first gilchrest and my first tallahassee, im almost through digging for the year all my creeks are on hunting land, my least productive one is on my land, go figure....
 
Are any of those jasper? Some of them look like jasper to me, but I'm not 100% sure. I have been on a quest for a jasper point for a while now. No luck.
 
Don't get shot .. were you wearing blaze when you found those..just kidding..great finds.
 
Nice Ala finds. You must not be to awfully far from the coast. Water hunts? Good looking finds and good luck
 
Got some pretty ones rite there. I am probably only 1 hour from the border of Ala. I get excited when I find 1 lol. I wouldnt know how to act if I found that many. Great post.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom