What's new

CZ21 Has Arrived!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well just got my CZ21 late this afternoon,so I put it together,hopefully to go out tomorrow,but got a lot to do for our Charity Event on Nov.3rd.,Clyde :hello2:will ship my RTG heavy duty Travel scooper on Monday,Thank You Clyde:thumbsup::hello:
 

Attachments

  • photo-123.webp
    photo-123.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 129
  • photo-124.webp
    photo-124.webp
    30 KB · Views: 128
Upvote 0
Very nice! Looks like Santa came early... (is that a Christmas tree?) I applaud your patience, I'd probably be out in the dark with a new toy like that.

treasure is where you find it,
cc
 
this charity event is just getting closer,but I work well under pressure:icon_thumleft:photo-125.webpphoto-111.webp
 
Very nice! Looks like Santa came early... (is that a Christmas tree?) I applaud your patience, I'd probably be out in the dark with a new toy like that.

treasure is where you find it,
cc
Trust me low tide was at 7:57 pm,it was very tempting but gotta get ready for our Charity event for the children and Veteran's:icon_thumright:,,HH:hello:
 
Best of luck with the new cz and the charity event also
 
You'll probably be rewarded with an awesome first hunt for such a self-less attitude. :icon_thumright:

peace,
cc
 
You'll probably be rewarded with an awesome first hunt for such a self-less attitude. :icon_thumright:

peace,
cc
Thanks Calvin for those nice words,This Charity event helps out very less fortunate,homeless kids and families who are really struggling,the gifts gets donated at Christmas time so this is our 4th year,its a very nice event.
I do all the cooking and homemade deserts and not to mention a full bar,specializing in Tropical drinks,all who gets invited has to bring an unwrapped gift for a boy and girl:icon_thumright:80% of the gifts stays in Riverside and 20% we donate to other places like Boys and Girls club in New Orleans for the Katrina kids,also kids that are in shelter homes.
Last year we had a single mom who had cancer with 4 kids,they were so happy to have gifts for Christmas but sad to say she passed away:sad10:We also collect donations for Veterans,We put a gift bag together for them,so many of them is just on limited income and have no family:sad10:
We take no Praise,no Honor or Glory,just the feeling of doing something good for the Children and Veterans ,,HH:hello:
 
Congrads on The CZ it's a great cherry picking machine, dig those mids, and the jumpers....and Good Luck with the charity, A great way to see some Happy Faces.
 
I couldn't have your patience. I think I'd be thinking of how I could cash in some sick days at work to go play at the beach! Congrats on the new toys and good luck with the charity event!
 
Hi Kiana,I'm sure your going to love your new machine, I had the cz20 several years ago.It had a lifetime warantry, kept it 3 or 4 years, had alot of problems with the pinpoint button and I hope they have
fixed that problem. After sending it back 3 times I got fed up and moved on to a new machine PI and have been useing that ever since. Good luck with your charity event, it's always nice to do things for others
who are in need, gives you a good feeling. By the way Kiana, I'm a veteran so if you'd like to send me some goodies, feel free to due so, ha ha just kidding. HH with your new machine.:icon_thumleft:
 
Charity events and gold go hand in hand. The Gold is just around the corner. Blessings, Papa
 
Charity events and gold go hand in hand. The Gold is just around the corner. Blessings, Papa

Awe,Beach Papa this event is a huge Treasure for us,because you feel the warmth,love,caring and you also see the Tears,laughter and all the appreciation from all:icon_thumright:We have about 200+ people that comes over to our home,Church goers,Friends,Hubby Vendors and all our neighbors thats a must invite and everyone has fun especially with the Mai Tai's and Pina Colada's.
I have a group that dances Hula and then we have a D.J. Everyone just enjoys:thumbsup:We start off the event with a Prayer for Blessings:angel5:and tell everyone to enjoy,and to make new Friends and give someone a hug and just feel like you're on a Tropical vacation:hello2:I'm always hugging people I meet:thumbsup:,,HH and many Blessing's to you and your Family:hello:
 
Hi Kiana,I'm sure your going to love your new machine, I had the cz20 several years ago.It had a lifetime warantry, kept it 3 or 4 years, had alot of problems with the pinpoint button and I hope they have
fixed that problem. After sending it back 3 times I got fed up and moved on to a new machine PI and have been useing that ever since. Good luck with your charity event, it's always nice to do things for others
who are in need, gives you a good feeling. By the way Kiana, I'm a veteran so if you'd like to send me some goodies, feel free to due so, ha ha just kidding. HH with your new machine.:icon_thumleft:

Awe,I hope my CZ21 won't break down on me,maybe I'll hang a Ti Leaf on it:thumbsup:I'll send you some island macadamia nuts and kona coffee,along with the 2013 calendar :occasion14:no seriously my friend PM me with your address so you and wife can enjoy,,HH:hello:
 
I just see one problem you may need to address, you're going to need a much larger/stronger finds pouch now. :laughing7:
 
Congrats on the new machine!

Your charity event sounds awesome! As Papa said, the gold is coming...

Can't wait to see your finds.

HH,
Anita
 
Good luck with the NEW toy.... now your getting serious..... New Scoop , New Cz-21 , now go get some OLD GOLD.... enjoy... Oh I like Kona too...:)
 
Hi Kiana ... Congrats on that CZ 21. It should serve you well and avoid the hairpin and nails that the Dual Field finds.

That scoop is a Monster! You'll sure be getting a workout with it...and I wish for you lots of Deep Gold!:tchest:
 
Congrats on the new machine!

Your charity event sounds awesome! As Papa said, the gold is coming...

Can't wait to see your finds.

HH,
Anita

Thanks Anita,wishing you Gold as well,,HH:hello:
 
Congratulations Kiana7. One of my machines is a CZ21. I use it primarily on the treasure beaches because it doesn't miss silver. Good luck!
Aquanut
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom