DOC NOSS-Victorio Peak OR The Caballo Mountains

Notice I named no names, warning applies to any breaking our rules . The bickering and insults is old.

Notice I named no names, warning applies to any breaking our rules . The bickering and insults is old.

VOR,

I have been posting here since 2006. I have never come close to a ban, and have never been timed out. I don't attack anyone until AFTER myself or someone that can't defend themselves is attacked.

I don't know what your relationship with Rog is, but I was over him, until you jumped in intimating that I had some sort of hero worship for my dead friend Oren. Roger is old news. If you want to jump in and drag him up, I will leave that for the mods to worry about. The subject of Roger Snow has used up waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many of my valuable brain cells. If you (VOR) wish to start a thread about how you are so upset with the way Rog is being treated, then by all means start a thread saying so. I may or may not post in it. This thread is about whether Doc Noss found his treasure in the San Andres or the Caballos.

The recently semideparted Rog steered this ship off course, but its past time to get going straight again.

So to sum it up VOR, believe who you want. Take whomever's side you want. Its no skin off my nose. If you want to talk about treasure hunting, I can help you. If you want to pee on my dead friend, we have a problem. I am not a complicated person.

Best - Mike

The coin ki, you posted -- The return response received from the administrator was a real eye-opener for me. Some of Roger's private communications with members of that forum were apparently way, way out there (as if what you read here isn't) and sometimes downright threatening.

Hmmmmm ya mean that nothing is secret ??? :dontknow:???:laughing7::coffee2::coffee2:

The coin ki, you posted -- The return response received from the administrator was a real eye-opener for me. Some of Roger's private communications with members of that forum were apparently way, way out there (as if what you read here isn't) and sometimes downright threatening.

Hmmmmm ya mean that nothing is secret ??? :dontknow:???:laughing7::coffee2::coffee2:

Now you're in big trouble Don Jose. Everybody is going to know how many cuties you're PMing your phone number to. :censored: :BangHead: Oh well, :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

interesting article , anybody got a picture of these "Indian pictographs" that were dynamited into oblivion, from a side canyon on the east side of the peak ?

Real, AMIGO,:director: Everything is secret here, no one can break these cryptic codes, we are all here for the truth. heeeeeeeeeeeeeee.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::dontknow:np:cat:

Kanabite, although i dont have any pictures there are some out there i saw tem in something years ago, may 100 tos of gold, or ghost of the san andreas, or maybe a treasure mag i dont remember.

thanks i think i have seen them too , i was just trying to not have to go back through files that might contain stuff that was intrusted to me , its always a tough thing to remember who said what when , and if stuff was in confidence or not . over the years it kind of blends together. i think there is some black and white pics of the wall in the public domain someplace . but i have no intention of bringing someone else's research out on this forum without permission .i've had some of my pictures used before without consent , even had one clown once claiming he had taken a picture i myself had taken . it leaves a bad taste in your mouth

Last edited:
I think the spot y'all are talking about was called "Bloody Hands", due to the fact that all the Indian Handprints were in red. The site is still there as I understand it. Not sure what's left.

....... and the person that wrote the story left out anything and everything that pointed in the direction of the cache being authentic.

Mike

Last edited:
As for Roger's age, he stated that he was six years old in 1961 watching the military take gold from VP. I don't know his birthday, but that likely makes him sixty. Myself being a youthful spry 51, that seems quite old! HAHAHA

Mike

Pretty sure he was born in '55, which makes him 59, possibly 58, depending on exact birth date. A spring chicken he's not, but old?? Come now!

Me? I fall somewhere between you and Rog'

TCK

I think the spot y'all are talking about was called "Bloody Hands", due to the fact that all the Indian Handprints were in red. The site is still there as I understand it. Not sure what's left.

....... and the person that wrote the story left out anything and everything that pointed in the direction of the cache being authentic.

Mike

Red hand pictographs were frequently painted by Apaches at seasonal campsites.

We know that Doc Noss had some sort of relationship with Willie Douthit, who allegedly found a large cache of gold bars in the Caballo Mountains. We know that Noss claimed to have found gold bars and artifacts at Victorio Peak. We know that Noss "accidentally" dynamited his treasure entrance permanently shut. It seems quite likely Noss was in possession of some gold bars during the late 30's/40's. We know Noss attempted to sell fake gold bars in the 40's. We know some GIs located about 100 metal bars (content unknown) in a small cave at the base of Victorio Peak in 1958. We know that Noss had a reputation as a swindler, paranoid, and liar - enough of a liar with Charley Ryan to get himself killed.

Other than hearsay, we don't have any convincing evidence that more than possibly a couple hundred metal bars, either gold possibly from the Douthit/Caballo days, or later Noss fakes, were found at Victorio Peak.

This is off subject,but I felt you guys need to know.
I went to az to do resarch. Today when I picked up my phone. There was a book icon. When I pressed it.
A e-book detailing my trip including date time,pictures,and maps was asking for my permission to publish.
No more cell phone on my trips for me.
Ps. My phone was out of service the entire time. So I was really surprised to see in all laid out. In the correct sequence too.

These are exact maps of the area and bloody hands,
img104.jpg img105.jpg
img106.jpg img107.jpg
these are going to be the most detailed maps there are. np:cat:

kanabite, just curious ,but why would you want pictures of the red hands and not want to know whats around them, I have all the pictures of that entire area including the different red hand petroglyphs ,
including video's. but I do not post that stuff, besides, all that area is off limits .and no one will ever be allowed back there. LOL. np:cat:

its not that i don't care whats around them , and trust me i have no intention of ever coming to new mexico to treasure hunt. i am just curious why some one one would blown them up. i have heard many things about that place , and i do have some pretty respected amigos , who do have interest in that area for their own reasons. hang on ill be back

kanabite, just curious ,but why would you want pictures of the red hands and not want to know whats around them, I have all the pictures of that entire area including the different red hand petroglyphs ,
including video's. but I do not post that stuff, besides, all that area is off limits .and no one will ever be allowed back there. LOL. np:cat:

NEVER say NEVER! HAHAHA :occasion18::occasion18::occasion18:

Mike, in this case no one has shown you the paper work on the agreement, which actually you could consider not an agreement,but something else.:director: in this case I will say never. np:cat::

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back