Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cannot imagine ANY government employee, representing the FBI or the State issuing an official threat on social media like that, much less under an anonymous alias. Looked to me like someone trying to add drama to an already drama filled story.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like it is time to pull the plug on this story. In my book the whole thing is full of DENTS.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, Wish the new flick called Godzilla vs Kong was released early. I believed in Godzilla then was a small boy and part of me still does. Shame I have wait until 2020 or I could go to Japan now and find him. What a story TP

PS God bless Godzilla

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
Hi, Wish the new flick called Godzilla vs Kong was released early. I believed in Godzilla then was a small boy and part of me still does. Shame I have wait until 2020 or I could go to Japan now and find him. What a story TP

PS God bless Godzilla

You might get a parking violation with a maggot on your sleeve.

travis.gore.79

Sep 6, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So for fun let’s say Jerry is right. It does sound plausible.
How much was the bond?
Why did the FBI spend so much time and resources on a “ private” dig?

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bye Bye Gary!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At this time we are giving the FBI more time to finish their investigation before we go public with the rest of our story.

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get a TV show deal already so this thread can just go away.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
personally i don't believe this find has anything to do with civil war gold that's just the ...story... the government wants you to believe so they can claim it . i believe this cash of gold was put there long before America was born.... now that it's gone the truth will never be known....discussion.....over

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
personally i don't believe this find has anything to do with civil war gold that's just the ...story... the government wants you to believe so they can claim it . i believe this cash of gold was put there long before America was born.... now that it's gone the truth will never be known....discussion.....over

What!!!! Could it really be.....GASP.....the oak island treasure has been found?

Last edited:

gene the machine

Apr 24, 2012
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett GTP1350, Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
good thing that it was the FBI and not the CIA... the CIA would have buried you in the hole after they took everything out.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
And there we go, the monthly bump to keep things relevant.

Is there a summary of what's discussed? I will take the time to listen to this if it's warranted, but I'd like an idea of what I'm going to hear before I set aside the time.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FinderKeeper, I truly wish you the best outcome with this thing. But in my opinion its looking pretty grim. You say you're giving the FBI more time to finish their investigation but what you're really doing is giving them more time to bury this thing in the ground forever and do away with any evidence that they ever recovered anything. First, the FBI has been watching you this entire time. Whether you realize that or not. They've been listening to your phone calls, reading your text messages and yes... even reading your posts on Tnet. Think about the true gravity of this situation. We're talking many tens of millions if not billions of dollars in treasure. They look at you and see a guy who is a liability in many ways. If they shared anything with you, even mere information that they actually recovered anything, what would you do? Clearly one thing you would do is come to Tnet and share it with the whole world. Do you think they want a bunch of already fever ridden treasure hunters suddenly convinced that the KGC treasure is real? They want it all for themselves. You're talking too much about this and its probably what doomed your share of anything. But thanks for sharing anyway.

WE plan to do a lot more talking about what happened and will not give up. In 30 days our story will air on the Travel Channel on a TV show called World Biggest Mysteries and its about the FBI dig. Then we just signed with a film company that wants to do a TV series on this FBI dig. Then in late Jan we plan to do the News Conference in Washington DC. Ya we know and hope the FBI is looking at us and that can be a good thing to, if they see how much info we have they may come out and tell the truth before we drag them in Federal Court and our lawyer is doing the paperwork for this to happen. :hello2:

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
In an effort to provide some balance...

"FBI investigators must follow the facts. The fact here, as previously stated, is that nothing was found in the excavation. The FBI unequivocally rejects any claims or speculation to the contrary," a statement from the FBI's Philadelphia Division said. "While we felt it important to respond to the false supposition promulgated in a media report today, as this matter is related to an ongoing investigation, any additional comment would be inappropriate at this time."

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...before we drag them in Federal Court and our lawyer is doing the paperwork for this to happen.

FK, all they have to do is bring up the fact that you use dowsing, LRLs, and a GPL in your treasure hunts, and you'll be laughed right out of the courtroom. You may as well tell 'em you have a staff psychic as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread