What's new

First gold of the year...now Im smiling.

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the beach with my wife and her family and of course my detector was with me. I had very few targets in 3 hours of water hunting and was starting to wonder how I ever find a gold ring. I got a slamming signal in auto-tune and in disc it was a solid mid-tone with a tight pinpoint...best signal I had all day. Got it out on the third scoop, shook my basket in the water and said to myself "Let it be there". I looked in and it was sitting on top of a shell pile and I started smiling. First gold ring of the year...7.0 gram, 14k white and yellow gold...cant wait for the next one...good luck to everyone.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0367.webp
    IMG_0367.webp
    107.8 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_0368.webp
    IMG_0368.webp
    75.4 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0369.webp
    IMG_0369.webp
    62.4 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0370.webp
    IMG_0370.webp
    79.8 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_0371.webp
    IMG_0371.webp
    61.4 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0376.webp
    IMG_0376.webp
    116.9 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_0375.webp
    IMG_0375.webp
    141.4 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0373.webp
    IMG_0373.webp
    95.4 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_0372.webp
    IMG_0372.webp
    75.9 KB · Views: 244
Upvote 0
A honka, great score my friend
 
Awesome !!! how deep into the water were ya ?
 
That's a beauty, lookindown:hello2:

Congrats on that nice , heavy 14 K

Lorraine
 
So jello! I cant wit I probably will fant!!! Nice finds!!
 
Awesomer! Must be karma, I got it's twin today. :laughing7:
a1-1.webp
 
Sweet Hunt - Congratulations!!! :hello2:
 
Congratulations: No better time to find gold than when with wife and her family!:hello2:
 
There is just nothing prettier than seeing gold in your scoop!
 
Very nice, glad to see you out there!
 
That's a nice looking ring. Was the other jewelry anything good?
 
Good Stuff.. Congrats on the ring find..
CH
 
congrats on the nice ring!!
 
That's a nice looking ring. Was the other jewelry anything good?
Three earrings were all cheap junk. I feel like I got really lucky to get gold with only 15 targets in 5 hours.
 
Way to go ! it's a great feeling to get that first gold of the year.
 
Very Nice :icon_thumright: That's why we do it.
 
Very NICE GOLD!!! CONGRATS!
 
lookindown said:
Three earrings were all cheap junk. I feel like I got really lucky to get gold with only 15 targets in 5 hours.

Luck I don't think so your hard work paided off congratulations its a beauty!!!


SnT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom