What's new

Florida gold streak continues!

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The water hunting gold streak continued yesterday morning with this super looking 1950 gold class ring. All the gold rings I have found at this water hunting site must have been in the water a long time because of coral build up on the rings.
 

Attachments

  • 1950 class ring.webp
    1950 class ring.webp
    74.6 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Gary that sure is another beuty...man you are just killin it this season...don't ya just love the OLD GOLD... they just don't make em like that anymore...
 
Congratulations!!!
 
Amazing find as usual Gary but seriously, show us some before pictures with the coral build up on them so I know what not to throw away!! (If I was so lucky to get one like that!)
Cliff
 
Congratulations Gary!!!
 
Gary,

Nice looking ring....looks high karat also.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
very neat looking. unusual ring! congrats
 
Gary, Tomorrow when you find another gold ring, take a picture of the coral on it.
Notice I didn't say IF you find a gold ring tomorrow, I said when you do :)
Thanks
 
That's a nice looking class ring you found! Great job!
 
Hey Gary Im going to be in the Orlando area next week and I was just trying to find out if there are any places to go panning for gold in that area
 
That's 1 awesome looking class ring! Would like to c a before cleanup also
 
Hey Gary Im going to be in the Orlando area next week and I was just trying to find out if there are any places to go panning for gold in that area


Over Kill??
 
Gary, Tomorrow when you find another gold ring, take a picture of the coral on it.
Notice I didn't say IF you find a gold ring tomorrow, I said when you do :)
Thanks
Sorry to let the side down but no coral encrusted gold rings today, I only had an hour to search before work and came away with a 14K white gold wedding band, 2 silver rings and a 1920 silver standing liberty quarter. I should thank you for motivating me to stop searching for old hinges and ship spikes.
cheers Gary
 
Nice find Gary
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom