MANCHU
Full Member
- Joined
- May 29, 2009
- Messages
- 133
- Reaction score
- 19
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- West Texas
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I found my first complete Folsom today !!! I have found 3 or 4 broken ones but not this time !!! Its all there !!! Killer Killer . I will post more pics if i can stop shaking , LOL!!! Enjoy !! I found it in Gaines Co. Tx.
Attachments
Upvote
0
CONGRATULATIONS
that has to be the most exquisit, perfected piece of flint that i have seen found! Neanderthal is right Lindenmeier style flaking, best of the best!!!!!! I agree with Coteau, man you had it coming to ya! And remember , that point found you!

Congrats up the little box up on top for the whole world to see! World class artifact!!!!!!!!!! I have looked at it about 7 times already! cant wait to see it in person! 






