What's new

From My Family to your Familys!

SonnyFl

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
899
Reaction score
582
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hudson Fl.
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Thanksgiving!
 

Attachments

  • thanks1.gif
    thanks1.gif
    98.6 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 0
Gobble gobble
 
Thank you & the same to you & yours.
Gator boy, back at ya!
 
Happy holidays everyone & be safe
 
Wishing you and your family a great Thanksgiving!
 
Thank you, Sonny.

Hank and I wish you, your family and all members of this forum the same.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day friends!

p.s. Sonny, still looking for that turkey , I see.:laughing7:

looking.webp
 
Happy thanksgiving my American buddies! Thanksgiving is over here in Canada so enjoy your turkey

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
back at ya sonny, and to everyone else!!!!!

chuck.
 
Have a great Thanksgiving Sonny! I hope you have a wonderful day with you family!
 
Happy Gobble to you and your OHana:hello:
 
Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll too!
 
Thank you, Sonny.

Hank and I wish you, your family and all members of this forum the same.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day friends!

p.s. Sonny, still looking for that turkey , I see.:laughing7:

View attachment 906067

I'll find the little sucker next year! :laughing7: :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom