What's new

Full time employment or retirement - survey on MDers

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
2,251
Reaction score
1,993
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Full time employment or retirement - survey on MDer's

I am wondering what most of TNer's do for a living?

I have worked in the telecommunications business for almost 30 years.

Telecommunications Technician -

Please let me know if you are in school, retired or what occupational field you are in -

Thanks and Good Luck out there!!!!
 
Military, physician, and retired because I refuse to work in this coming abomination called 0care.
 
Heavy equipment operator.
 
I am wondering what most of TNer's do for a living?

I have worked in the telecommunications business for almost 30 years.

Telecommunications Technician -

Please let me know if you are in school, retired or what occupational field you are in -

Thanks and Good Luck out there!!!!

RF, I have been working telcom since 1973, even worked in your area, worked in Mankato and in Burnsville...... I was installing central offices and line additions when I was working in Mn.... Did you ever hear of Automatic Electric (AE).... ?
 
Private consulting forester and wildlife biologist.
 
Retired.I drove a tractor trailor for a public utility company.
 
Work in the Medical Device arena, producing or R&D developing products & technologies for catheters and catheter components. No college diploma, be 70 years of age this coming April, still carry 85 lb packs at the start of a two week wilderness mountain trip but somehow companies do not jump at hiring me. Currently working 40 hours a week but not sleeping well at all from related shoulder surgery pain and meds so something has got to give. Retirement, I don't think so! If anyone knows of a startup Medical Device company developing a catheter and needing an Extrusion type well, that's me and I'd appreciate receiving the contact information for the company!!.........................63bkpkr

182_8211.webp Where I "work" when I'm in the Mountains of NorCal

180_8056.webp On any given trip I go cross country and up avalanche chutes to find country like this, 500' waterfall in the background
 
Retired in Jan 2009 after 40 years as an investigator and owner of a large national/international investigations company. Still do consulting on large cases for some old clients though.
 
After 37 years as an HR Manager, now very happily retired
 
I may be retired now, but when I started digging for stuff, I was about 23 years old. When I did retire in 2000 from the telco, I expected to have more time to dig. However, now I have more things to do, and seemingly no time to do them in!
 
Retired Police Dispatcher; in complete agreement with Alan: "However, now I have more things to do, and seemingly no time to do them in!"
 
Last edited:
I work 2nd shift in the warehouse of a vehicle safety lighting manufacturer.
 
lobster fisherman...owner operator

thinking about retiring now.. but only 44

I fear I would dig all the way to China if I retire this early !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They would call me the NOVA SCOTIA GOPHER........I,M ADDICTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Trust Fund baby:laughing9:
 
Behavioral health registered nurse working on a hospital psychiatric unit with some wild ones. :cussing: :tard: :icon_farao: :crybaby2: :angry5: :tongue3: :icon_king: :evil6: :happy2:
 
Drywall contractor, specializing in steel stud fabrication and installation.

 
25 years as an Oklahoma State Trooper
 
Retired Deputy Sheriff. Now hobby farmer
 
Retired Firefighter now working full time for O'Reilly auto parts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom