What's new

Gold Band This Evening Aug. 11

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a break this evening and went to the beach at 6PM. One hunter was in the water already at the local beach. Got very few coins but did manage to scoop up a 6.0gr. 14kt gold band. Made my day!
 

Attachments

  • Sat 8 11 002.webp
    Sat 8 11 002.webp
    148.8 KB · Views: 158
Upvote 0
Nice looking band its a keeper!
 
That's a good looking ring. Congratulations!
 
Your having a great month...nice 14k.
 
I'd be very happy to scoop that up. WTG :icon_thumleft:
 
that is a nice one Les. save something for me if I ever manage to get back out there!
 
Your having a great month...nice 14k.

I always have had luck after returning something. This time it was the camera. The good Lord always rewards us somehow.
 
Nice one Les.I like it.
 
Nice evenings work. swing shift?
 
youre on fire lately :hello2:
 
Les, a ring find like that would make my day, also!:hello2:

Beautiful styling on the ring!

You are doing so well out there...Keep finding that gold!

Lorraine
 
Pretty soon you will need a secuity guard for your golden loot! Congrats again.
 
Rack up another one for Les! Way to scoop'm!
 
I always have had luck after returning something. This time it was the camera. The good Lord always rewards us somehow.

Having the beach close by to go to is a great reward in itself. I have never left the beach feeling like I wasted my time, even when I only find a few coins and a lot of junk. Gold is always nice though. Good hunting as usual. Blessings, Ralph
 
Congrats on the gold band, Les. Nice one!

HH,
Anita
 
Congratulations on another nice ring..WTG !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom