CRUSADER
Emerald Member
This is how I found my second Gold Coin of the year:
Friday I found a Bishop Stortford 1667 token. This token sparked an interest by Shaun7 who lives quite near that place. He looked up a couple of farms in the area, gave them a ring, & the rest is history! THANKS SHAUN
I was extremely lucky to find this, the field we tried are some of the hardest I have done! I was pleased with the Medieval Buckle.
Its a Gold Half Guinea 1777. Strange thing is that a few years ago Cru'dad had a Guinea of the same date - spooky!
Friday I found a Bishop Stortford 1667 token. This token sparked an interest by Shaun7 who lives quite near that place. He looked up a couple of farms in the area, gave them a ring, & the rest is history! THANKS SHAUN

I was extremely lucky to find this, the field we tried are some of the hardest I have done! I was pleased with the Medieval Buckle.
Its a Gold Half Guinea 1777. Strange thing is that a few years ago Cru'dad had a Guinea of the same date - spooky!
I know what you meant and I hope you do find so much that you need an extra room to display it. 

I dug it up & thought gold foil to begin with.

). I still haven't got on our best sites yet, however, the Wheat was harvested on 1 of the fields yesterday. Time to take a holiday soon 
(sorry shaun) 






