31.2 KB · Views: 216

joe frog

Jun 16, 2015
tampa florida
Detector(s) used
excalliber minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aquanut: This is a great image and surely a wreck around l850 or later. Most countries don't allow there waters to be search so Goggle fogs up the images. The Bahamas is a perfect example of this as I remember the early images were good and clear , but after a few years those area images I was working were gone. They forget to erase all of my GPS readings and of course my maps,etc. While working in the Bahamas and locating many wrecks I noticed that the very early wrecks were completely covered up (1560-1800). All of these wrecks had valuables and most had Gold or Silver. I could'nt have salvaged them in 10 lifetimes. Are those Spanish treasure wreck still there unworked and answer is YES. Now the question is are there any Bahama salvage permits issued and the answer is NO NO but hell NO. Will leases ever be issued to Americans and the answer is NO>NO. What happened to Bahama Mike? No more friendly e-mails by him. He was in the know, but suddenly silenced. The world is at WAR and UNESCO has legally taken all shipwrecks and Treasure from us all (7 billion people around the world). What a shame. Follow the Odessey salvage group in Tampa and you will get the big picture. Hope this alerts every salvager big and small so keep up the faith , smile, let love your enemies , because we the people will win. Joe frog never quits.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw BBC World News tonight, talking about how drone photography is becoming so popular in the UK. I'll bet you could find a lot doing that over clear 30 ft deep or less water.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread