Hi all from s.e. Minnesota

Welcome to both of y'all from Mississippi!

Hello and welcome from florida.

-
Hi Diane ... Welcome Aboard ... Look forward to seeing your finds after you icepick them out :)

WELCOME ABOARD---GO VIKINGS !

welcome53 (3).jpg

Hi Diane Welcome aboard!! I am new to the forums as well. Happy hunting! and yes post some pics!! Cheers from Alberta Canada!!

Welcome Diane from just a bit west of the Metro area. Make sure to ask questions, there is a lot of great information on Treasure Net. Good Luck out there and keep us informed as how your hunts go. Though the hunting is coming to a quick halt up here in Minnesota.

pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Minnesota for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Hi, not sure what you mean...guess I have to do research on treasure hunting in MN...although I am searching on my own land. I have an abstract for the property dated 1857 when the U.S. Gov. gave 80 acres to a half-breed Sioux Indian woman and her Canadian husband...a blacksmith by trade. I have learned from research that the area I own was once the end of the stagecoach line...I can just feel something in the hills...snow is coming soon! Oh NO!!!
Thanks for the welcome, have a great day.
Diane

Welcome to the forum.
I too am from SE Minnesota.

Welcome from Birmingham Alabama, I wish you happy and safe hunting. We look forward to seeing your cool finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back