What's new

How good are search engines

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am curious as to which search engines you find most useful. I have always relied on google and then checked out the sources they have come up with.. Then again, who's to say that just becuase it shows up in a search engine, the info is good. :tongue3:

My case in point is about Felix Fossidittle. Not too many people know about about him and all of his accomplishments, coupled with his sometimes witty sense of humor.


Now go to google and type in Felix Fossidittle and hit search. You will see that one subject will show, but you can further your search by hitting the

"repeat the search with the omitted results included"

Now everything about Felix Fossidittle is there for your perusal.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I have made Felix Fossidittle up, but I thought he might like to have his 15 minutes of fame this year.. So everyone, feel free to attribute any quotations, studies, anything to Felix.. He'll really appreciate that :thumbsup:

It's people like me who make the Internet all but impossible to trust. :laughing9:
 
It's people like me who make the Internet all but impossible to trust.

I would trust info from the internet long before i would trust info from mainstream media :laughing9:
 
I have heard of Ford Engines, GM Engines, 2 stroke, 4 stroke.. V8's, V6's, 4 cylinder's.. But What Company Makes this darn Search Engine you speak of.... :tongue3:
 
Search engines can be great. I often use Yahoo.

A great source of info is Wikipedia. Anyone can add info with sources cited. It won't stay there long if it's a lie. Best wishes, George (MN)
 
George (MN) it can't be a lie if I made it up :laughing9:
 
What kind of gas mileage do you get from your seach engine? :dontknow:
 
20-25 posts, depending on how fast I type :tongue3:
 
spartacus53 said:
20-25 posts, depending on how fast I type :tongue3:
Is that a Stick, Or Automatic :tongue3: :laughing9:
 
Sounds like this post is on a type rope. Frank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom