What's new

Huntin in 2013

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
2,266
Reaction score
1,754
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up two boxes of halves yesterday, both were skunks. Blah.
 
Upvote 0
Those two boxes of dimes that I picked up yesterday each gave up two silvers:

1960 80% silver Canadian

Roosies:

1946
1959D
1964
 
Picked up two boxes of dimes yesterday, snagged three Roosies between the two of them:

1964 x 3
 
Picked up just one box of dimes yesterday, snagged two keepers:

1954 Roosie
1962 80% silver Canadian
 
Nice dime box! I love finding the silver Canadian dimes even though they have 0.06 oz of silver instead of 0.07234 oz :)
 
Dumped the dimes from yesterday, found three keepers in the reject tray:

1947 Roosie
1946 Washington
1964 Washington

8-)

Picked up another box of dimes to search tonight.
 
only 2 40% halves so far this year from 3 boxes
 
only 2 40% halves so far this year from 3 boxes

Thats pretty good- id take that avg any day- if id been avg that during my current 77 box skunk streak id have found over 55-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking
 
Picked up a box of dimes yesterday, snagged three Roosies:

1947
1954
1964D
 
Dumped the dimes from yesterday, found two silver Washingtons in the reject tray:

1947D
1963
 
6 paper rolled dimes and 1 1953, 2 plastic rolled nickles and 1-1937 full date buffalo on the end of the roll and 1-1959
 
Picked up two rolls of quarters, two rolls of nickels, and four rolls of dimes + $4.50 in loose halves today on my lunch break.

Skunked on all of the rolls, but the $4.50 in loose halves were all 40%ers:

1966
1967 x 8

8-)
 
Threw three quarters into the coin machine today. Ticket said $1.30. I'll take the extra $0.55.

Found two keepers in the reject tray. One was a 1958 Roosie.

The other keeper was an 1828 "Classic Head" Half Cent with thirteen stars.

It's in pretty good condition, I'm going to try and get a photo up tonight so some of the keen-eyed members can give some input on grade and whatnot.
 
Threw three quarters into the coin machine today. Ticket said $1.30. I'll take the extra $0.55.

Found two keepers in the reject tray. One was a 1958 Roosie.

The other keeper was an 1828 "Classic Head" Half Cent with thirteen stars.

It's in pretty good condition, I'm going to try and get a photo up tonight so some of the keen-eyed members can give some input on grade and whatnot.

Wow that's.. The best find I've heard of bein pulled in my time on TNet!
Can't wait to see pics.
Wicka
 
Here are the pics of the half cent:

obverse.webpreverse.webp
 
That is one amazing find there! Congrats!!! Sooooo cool!
 
My grade: XF+
I'm no expert... Congrats again!
 
Dang that is sweet condition

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking
 
:notworthy:

I hope you keep that and not sell it, that's a find of a lifetime!!!
Wicka
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom