What's new

Huntin in 2013

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
2,266
Reaction score
1,754
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up two boxes of halves yesterday, both were skunks. Blah.
 
Upvote 0
Good luck, if you hit 33 skunks, you will have beat my longest, out of my 12 boxes this week so far ( 2 more coming tomorrow to make 14) 3 were repacks and I have only found 1 90 and 1 40 and 1 87, it is going to be a slim week here again apparently, unless 1 of the 2 boxes tomorrow are a dream box, right..... And the 200.00 I lost do to the bank canfiscating them from me for being fake:BangHead: has not added up to a good week here either, oh well, there's allways next right? HH, Maverick.
 
If your doin garda boxes, there is some tiny silver in them!! Atleast from what im finding...

Did 8 boxes so far this week, found 4 40%.

11 lined up today though, well see!

HH
 
Rough week there, mav. Sorry to hear. Hopefully that money situation gets worked out in your favor.

The bank I'm picking up from today is supplied by Garda. Usually they are the flat Strings & Sons boxes. But every once in a while I'll get a cube-style box or two from them.

The majority of my pick-up banks are supplied by Garda, only a couple are supplied by Dunbar.
 
Picked up three boxes of dimes yesterday, snagged two Roosies between them:

1950
1953D
 
Nice! I just did 6 dime boxes. 5 brinks and 1 garda for a lone 1964d Roosevelt dime.
 
Picked up two boxes of halves and a box of dimes yesterday.

One box of halves was a skunk, increasing my skunk streak to 34 boxes.

But I managed to pull one lone 40%er from the second box: 1967.

Skunk streak ended. Man, that was frustrating.

The box of dimes gave up one Roosie: 1964D.
 
Ouch!!! only 1 40% to break your skunk streak, although atleast it is broken!!

HH!
 
Picked up two boxes of dimes and a box of halves today.

Both boxes of dimes were all 2013P.

Pulled two 40%ers from the box of halves: 1965 and 1967!
 
Picked up a box of halves + $470 in MWR of halves + $3.50 in loose halves.

Snagged one 40%er from the loose halves: 1967.

EDIT: A 40%er each from the box and the $470 in MWR: 1965 and 1967.
 
Last edited:
Picked up two boxes of halves over the weekend. One box was a skunk, but the other gave up two 90%ers:

1963D Ben
1964 Kennedy
 
Picked up two boxes of halves over the weekend. One box was a skunk, but the other gave up two 90%ers:

1963D Ben
1964 Kennedy

Nice, I'd be happy with a couple 90's! HH, Maverick.
 
I'm happy to find ANYTHING silver after that run of 34 skunk boxes.
 
Grats on closing out that streak!! Heres to a silver streak!! :occasion14:

HH
 
Picked up $17 in loose halves today on my lunch break, snagged five 40%ers:

1965
1967 x 3
1968D

8-)
 
Sweet hopefully things will start picking up! I just got off of my 25 box skunk streak as well.
Hh
 
Picked up $17 in loose halves today on my lunch break, snagged five 40%ers:

1965
1967 x 3
1968D

8-)


Nice MM, beats my 6 skunk boxes a couple days ago, lol. HH, Maverick.
 
Nice hit!! I got lucky today, I didnt do much CWR searching, only at my dump/pickup banks, didnt stop at others... but snagged up a 90% and 2 40%.

I had a 14 box skunk streak this week, but still managed to get 1 coin per box somehow... lol

HH
 
Picked up six boxes of halves in the last three days, all but one were skunks. The one that wasn't a skunk gave up three keepers:

1964
1968D
1969D
 
Picked up two boxes today on my lunch break, and one of the boxes was one I haven't seen in a while: flat box with yellow ink, not Strings & Sons, with brown-and-black wrappers. Hopefully this signals the beginning of something good.
 
Sounds like an older box, good luck!
Picked up two boxes today on my lunch break, and one of the boxes was one I haven't seen in a while: flat box with yellow ink, not Strings & Sons, with brown-and-black wrappers. Hopefully this signals the beginning of something good.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom