What's new

I dedicate to my friends, i wish you have great year 2013... Gold18K.....

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
I dedicate these picture to you my friend,:occasion14: in the first of all, you are the best friends:icon_thumright:
These finds are 18K, gold 18k like Hamid.
I return with more than soon in this week...:goldbar::gold-bracelet::goldpan:
Thank you for looking and happy hunting, the gold is under sand anywhere and anybeach:laughing7:
Regards Hamid
 

Attachments

  • DSC03205.webp
    DSC03205.webp
    390.3 KB · Views: 226
  • DSC03212.webp
    DSC03212.webp
    490.5 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC03213.webp
    DSC03213.webp
    395.2 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC03215.webp
    DSC03215.webp
    350.9 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC03216.webp
    DSC03216.webp
    216.5 KB · Views: 244
  • DSC03218.webp
    DSC03218.webp
    166.7 KB · Views: 228
  • DSC03219.webp
    DSC03219.webp
    433.7 KB · Views: 308
Upvote 0
Hamid,

Great selection of 18k gold....thanks for sharing and wishing you many more.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
great gold Hamid, good luck in the new year
 
Man - what beach/s do YOU hunt!? That's a NICE haul of gold there! The beach/s around here don't produce anywhere near that amount of gold - I'm lucky to get 1 or 2 pieces a year out on lake Michigan - too many other hunters to compete with on a relatively small beach/area compared to an ocean front beach.

HH and good luck in 2013 :-)
 
Hamid, you are the MAN. :icon_thumleft:
 
Very nice collection of 18K finds!!
 
I wish you a great 2013.. Good luck
 
Beautiful finds Hamid, wishing you the best for 2013
 
Shukran Jazeelan habibi! Very nice finds, and wishing you many more in the next year.
 
King of the beach, for sure!

Great gold selection! Must feel nice in the hands
 
Don,

I guess living in a country with 1100 miles of coastline doesn't hurt.....but certainly his beach hunting skills are
right up there with the elite crowd.

All the best to you and yours for the holiday season.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Beautiful finds Hamid.

I take it that 18k gold is much more common in your are of the world (Morocco was it?). Seems here the norm is closer to 14k.

Best of luck to in the new year.
 
Wish you a great New Year!!
 
Bill,
We've got 840 miles of coastline here in California, but I've never seen any collection like hamid's coming out of our sand.
Don.....
If i had hunted 850 mile, WOW WOW my finds had been terrible, i hunt just 100km of coastline:laughing7:
 
Very nice gold finds there Hamid.
 
Really great finds Hamid! I am wearing a pair of earrings right now, looks just like that twisted hoop in your 4th pic.
Keep up the good work, you gold magnet you!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom