What's new

I dedicate to my friends, i wish you have great year 2013... Gold18K.....

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
I dedicate these picture to you my friend,:occasion14: in the first of all, you are the best friends:icon_thumright:
These finds are 18K, gold 18k like Hamid.
I return with more than soon in this week...:goldbar::gold-bracelet::goldpan:
Thank you for looking and happy hunting, the gold is under sand anywhere and anybeach:laughing7:
Regards Hamid
 

Attachments

  • DSC03205.webp
    DSC03205.webp
    390.3 KB · Views: 226
  • DSC03212.webp
    DSC03212.webp
    490.5 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC03213.webp
    DSC03213.webp
    395.2 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC03215.webp
    DSC03215.webp
    350.9 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC03216.webp
    DSC03216.webp
    216.5 KB · Views: 244
  • DSC03218.webp
    DSC03218.webp
    166.7 KB · Views: 228
  • DSC03219.webp
    DSC03219.webp
    433.7 KB · Views: 308
Upvote 0
Hamid you are truely a gold magnet.

I wish you the best of luck for 2013 but as I can see from your finds you don't need luck. You possess all the skill required to bring home the gold.
 
NICE FINDS! I beleive this year you persevered with the stunning 18K gold finds, and I am glad you did.
 
Awesome haul of great looking jewelry. Do you have a lot of beach hunters there?
 
Awesome haul of great looking jewelry. Do you have a lot of beach hunters there?
These finds are found on one beach:laughing7:
 
You have a great year in 2013 too, friend. Good Luck with the book.
 
Awesome finds as always hamid. Hope 2013 is an even better year for you gold wise that is.
 
Hamid: Have a safe, prosperous and joyful New Year, 2013!
:occasion14:
 
The first of all, i wish you have great year and happy hunting 2013:2barsgold::goldbar::coins::gold-bracelet::coins::3barsgold::occasion14:
 
Hamid you are my idol!
 
You are truly a "King of Metal Detectors"! I am flabbergasted on the amount of things you find! Good fortune has come to you for sure! I always look for to your posts.
 
Just got back from the doctor, after seeing you 18k finds I Had A Heart attack!!!! NOT Just Joking HH And keep it up Chug and Red
 
sure wish the States wore 18k like your neck of the woods, nice finds Hamid :sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom