I found KFC and an old buckle

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hunted for about 4 hours at the 1896 house that I found the large cent that I posted awhile ago. Well... there is just SO MANY IRON SIGNALS!!! I didn't dig that many signals because it was hard to find a decent singal. Almost all the good signals were shallow modern pennies.
I found a pretty good signal among all the iron nails in the gold range and it was this pretty buckle. Don't know age or what it was used for. I think there is letters on the thin part in between... but I can't read it.
I found lots of this plain white china (whats that from I wonder?), one peice of China with wheat pattern, and an old KFC sign and bucket!!! I looked it up and the KFC sign was on a 1960 KFC restaurant play set. I think it's so cute! Wish it was in better shape.
Also found what looks to be an old toy truck. Don't know how old that is.

Any suggestions for trying to find more treasures among the iron would be helpful... I'm going to try again but it's pretty frustrating. I know if you dig out iron just to see what underneath is the best thing... but this is on a yard of our friends... don't want to destroy their yard with a billion plugs lol. Thanks!
20200614_160214.jpg 20200614_160250.jpg 20200614_160306.jpg 20200614_160258.jpg 20200614_122623.jpg

Upvote 6
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looks like a very good hunt to me, congrats! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Mvgirl

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
Mvgirl

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like a very good hunt to me, congrats! :icon_thumleft:

Yes it was a good hunt! Would have loved to pull out a silver though... I havent found any silver this year yet... I'm famished for silver lol! :) :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions