What's new

i found this while putting in my new driveway

amo

Greenie
Joined
Jul 14, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
ForumRunner_20120804_100328.webp
 
looks cool whatever it is and old,where do you live.:icon_thumleft:
 
In CA. The back hoe unearthed three little statues this is the girl one
 
Last edited:
That's a creepy but very cool find!
 
Dang I would move my drive way so I could look further. You ought to put this in the bigger forum for more to see. I almost missed it and I would like to see the other ones you found also.
 
artifact? Or whiteman's toy?
 
When you posted them last time you said you were going to take them to the museum of natural art. Did you have any luck there with an I.D.?
 
I would like to see all 3....
 
You found this under your drive way? Seriously? I think someone is lying. Considering these type of pieces are not old and not found in the U.S.
 
You found this under your drive way? Seriously? I think someone is lying. Considering these type of pieces are not old and not found in the U.S.
Do NOT call a member a liar, it violates our rules.... You need to be able to prove beyond all shadow of doubt member has posted fraudulent post.
 
Look I found them while we were putting a driveway in.I live in a semi remote area and of castaik California . All I want to do is find out what the hell these things were.
 
It's very interesting and if there were three, I'm wondering if these were buried to 'work a charm' a.k.a. magic. Where do you live? (state or location?)
 
It looks like it was made recently. No damage, color does not look right if it was really old.
 
Wow! Very Nice!! Congrats...
 
These types are modern and can be purchased anywhere along the Mexican boarder.
 
Modern? Very possible. I've lived on the Mexican border most of my life until the last couple years and I've never seen one. I don't mean to disparage your post, just saying I've never seen one. It looks pretty creepy to me. If they are modern Mexican origin, what culture are they trying to emulate?
 
I believe when he says he lives in CA he means Central America, not California. It's a big world out there guys.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom