What's new

I have people ignoring my posts in my Profile. How many can you get?

Iron Patch said:
I just looked and have 8 ignoring me. ;D I wouldn't let it bother you as it can be something as simple as correcting someone and they can't handle the truth, so click to ignore. It's just like when the kids used to run away from me at school. :laughing7:
I think I am going to ignore this. ;D ;D LOL
 
I only have two ignoring me. I don't even know them. Tatertot and Colonial Zoy child. I don't think I would waste my time ignoring someone. If I see someone on my ignore list it must mean I win.
Dman
 
Whoever TaterTot was/is, they seemed to Ignore alot of members just for the heck of it.

Since the Ignore selector recognizes wildcards (*), I thought it would be funny to open an account and put just * in the Ignore Member box and see if it Ignores everybody.
 
Dear group;
I think I am in the lead with TWENTY-THREE forum members ignoring me! Top that everyone!
Your friend;
LAMAR
 
I had 2, now down to one, so I have decided to ignore myself. Now I can't even see what I am writing at this point. :laughing9: Ahhh, life is good now, but how will I know what I'm up to :icon_scratch:
 
Strange stuff for sure. SWR posted after one of our "discussions" that he was putting me on ignore but didn't and one of his cronies "pronghorn" who I've never even spoken to that I can remember, does have me on ignore. I guess I'm doing ok if that's the case... One odd think I don't understand.. There have been times when reading a thread, where I have come across a post that says "this user is being ignored" yet I have nobody on ignore. What's up with that ? Does it mean that user is no longer a member or what ? I don't put people on a list to ignore them. I'm perfectly capable of passing by their comments if I'm not in the mood for foolishness without the help of a button... Tomorrow I may be in a different mood and want to read their drivel... :coffee2:
 
SWR said:
NHBandit said:
Strange stuff for sure. SWR posted after one of our "discussions" that he was putting me on ignore but didn't and one of his cronies "pronghorn" who I've never even spoken to that I can remember, does have me on ignore. I guess I'm doing ok if that's the case... One odd think I don't understand.. There have been time when reading a thread where I have come across a post that says "this user is being ignored" yet I have nobody on ignore. What's up with that ? Does it mean that user is no longer a member or what ? I don't put people on a list to ignore them. I'm perfectly capable of passing by their comments if I'm not in the mood for foolishness without the help of a button... Tomorrow I may be in a different mood and want to read their drivel... :coffee2:
The "this user is being ignored" message usually indicates they are on your PM block list.
As I said, I have NOBODY on my ignore list. That seems a bit childish kinda like putting your fingers in your ears when you were 5... That's why I said I don't understand. As always, thanks for your help..... :hello2:
 
I thought ignore meant ignor ant since you can't post that word?
 
Monty said:
I thought ignore meant ignor ant since you can't post that word?

:laughing9: :icon_thumleft:

If that were the case, I would have pushed that button many times. :laughing7:
 
Somethings lines.................How can I ignore that damn butterfly?!!! I turned off images but now can't see anybodies finds.
 
Sandman, i don't even know you, but you look like a good guy to me.

Forget em. We be buds.

Anybody that's ignored by plehbah and pygmy can't be all that bad.

I even half way like them.

I can't believe plehbah has me beat on the ignore list.

I am going to have to try harder.
 
i got spooky ignoring me,musta won him in a reality post, internets biggest loser THAT GUY :laughing7:
 
Bumping this old thread up as somehow I found it intriguing that only one person was ignoring me (mts) and I thought for sure that there must have been at least a dozen by now :laughing9:

It seems that member Plebah holds the record for "ignores"... it also appears he is no longer doing any posting on Tnet or may have gone on to his final reward. I have been trying to contact him for months with no results.

Check your profile if you want to see who is ignoring you... maybe you are the new record holder! :headbang:
 
Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
:icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

ohdigger :dontknow: who the hell is this guy :dontknow: got me on ignore :help: I won't loose sleep though :laughing9:

Sandman you rock :headbang:

SS



Have you only got one :icon_scratch:
Of course ::) who else would ignore me :wink: :wink: :laughing7:

SS
Got 3 now :laughing9: it was 4 but BigC had to take me off, because he had to keep logging off to read my replies in Whatsits thread :laughing9:

SS
 
How can you only have 3 when me..the nemesis of Tnet only has 3 as well? :laughing9:

I have Daroofa, Smee and Buffalobob ignoring me, and smee and bob are only recent. :P
 
Dano Sverige said:
How can you only have 3 when me..the nemesis of Tnet only has 3 as well? :laughing9:

I have Daroofa, Smee and Buffalobob ignoring me, and smee and bob are only recent. :P
:laughing9:

You know the old saying Dano....keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer :laughing9:

SS
 
wow - I have no one ignoring me, with my pro-gun ranting last week I'd figured I'd have at least one!!!! lmao. don't worry man, I've read your posts and if you told me something about detecting I'd listen...people offended easily should make like a bridge and get over it.... :laughing9:
 
Monty said:
I thought ignore meant ignor ant since you can't post that word?

Monty- that has me ROTFLMAO....geez too funny.... :laughing9:
 
Hey I feel special, I have someone ignoring me too! Someone called grunt (never heard of him). Looks like he talks to himself alot on the "marketplace" section. Semper Fi brother.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom