I THINK I JUST DUG A GW BUTTON IN CANADA!

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It was my pleasure!
Now get it up!!!

Thanks Vino
Great find you got, congrats

Come on, let's get this baby up top. What's the hold up??

thanks Rebel

That seems to be the ? of the week.

I see this can now bump and replace the current GW on the banner. :thumbsup:

It's still hanging in there IP.

Jim, I assume you have a pinpointer. A little trick is to dig extra large holes and use the pinpointer to search for additional targets that might have been masked. It obviously works best where there was a lot of non iron targets to find in the first place.... but as we both know it only takes one, the right one.

Too many of the them.:laughing7: Just bought the carrot and it's 10X better than the black crap they produced. I've been digging target holes about a foot in diameter beside each other and digging out the iron. The big stuff is easy it's the nails and the broken sheet brass that crumbles when touched is the pain. I forgot my rare earth magnet also today so it was a pain pinpointing every little bit.

Sod Buster

Jun 14, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, White's Bullseye TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well if one more vote will push it over the edge......you got it.

Great find, and a banner find for sure.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Though it has been said "patience is a virtue" :)

Well then your headed for sainthood!

Family party tonight, they have WiFi......which I can access from my I-pad, which has a banner vote icon........:thumbup::D

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well if one more vote will push it over the edge......you got it.

Great find, and a banner find for sure.

Thanks Sod Buster for the supporting vote.

Family party tonight, they have WiFi......which I can access from my I-pad, which has a banner vote icon........:thumbup::D

I'm too far on the other side to get a Sainthood. :laughing9:
You're a brave one to be posting while in the family party, thanks for the support.

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Msbeepbeep, someone told me if you tap the post you want to nominate for banner, this will pop up. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450979232.198407.jpg Select "more", then "report", and write in the report box that you want to nominate it for banner.

This is how I have been doing it.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Msbeepbeep, someone told me if you tap the post you want to nominate for banner, this will pop up. View attachment 1250932 Select "more", then "report", and write in the report box that you want to nominate it for banner.

My ph is lame, to put it nicely, when I tap the post it highlights it, I can then "like" it, but if I go for report I'll be telling the mods the poster committed a "no-no". :eek: There is no "more" options listed. I figure it's there somewhere, I just haven't my way thru the maze to get to it.

I can do what I want at this party......for once, it pays to be older! :D
Maybe one of the grandkids Will show me how.

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Msbeepbeep, someone told me if you tap the post you want to nominate for banner, this will pop up. View attachment 1250932 Select "more", then "report", and write in the report box that you want to nominate it for banner.

\
I just Googled TN and it came up and then I saved to the screen, I get all headers and Banner information.

My ph is lame, to put it nicely, when I tap the post it highlights it, I can then "like" it, but if I go for report I'll be telling the mods the poster committed a "no-no". :eek: There is no "more" options listed. I figure it's there somewhere, I just haven't my way thru the maze to get to it.

That's great that you can do as you please at the party.:icon_thumright:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

MsBeep, it doesn't just tell mods someone committed a no no, it also tells mods your giving a banner vote...,

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My banner vote is officially IN !!!!

Thanks TH, I will check it out further. I have access to my I-pad right now, I'm familiar with how it displays

Thanks guys for putting up with me and all your help....I probably will get it the day hell freezes over! :icon_scratch: :tongue3: :laughing7:

Last edited:

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Msbeepbeep, I hope your vote is the one that pushes this find into the banner!

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My banner vote is officially IN !!!!

Thanks TH, I will check it out further. I have access to my I-pad right now, I'm familiar with how it displays

Thanks guys for putting up with me and all your help....I probably will get it the day hell freezes over! :icon_scratch: :tongue3: :laughing7:

Well thank you! For not giving up end checking in to see what happened, and thanks for the supporting vote. Merry Christmas

Brian W

Nov 9, 2007
Still hoping this goes on top where it belongs...I'm sure it has enough votes..just need a Moderator to put it up there.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still hoping this goes on top where it belongs...I'm sure it has enough votes..just need a Moderator to put it up there.

This is proof why I don't bother voting, because I don't think it matters. They choose, not us. Is it a big deal, not really... well at least to those of us who are already up there. ;) :)

Last edited:

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is proof why I don't bother voting, because I don't think it matters. They choose, not us. Is it a big deal, not really... well at least to those of us who are already up there. ;) :)

If we keep this going, and that CSA goes up. The the other GW comes down. Then ??? Maybe this piece that traveled so far will find its rightful place up top!!!

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If we keep this going, and that CSA goes up. The the other GW comes down. Then ??? Maybe this piece that traveled so far will find its rightful place up top!!!

Well there's no doubt the CSA will go up... but if it was just a matter of waiting for the current GW to be bumped, Jim's button would do that, so clearly there is another reason.

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well there's no doubt the CSA will go up... but if it was just a matter of waiting for the current GW to be bumped, Jim's button would do that, so clearly there is another reason.

I dont know then. Will see.
I sure hope so for Jim. He deserves it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread