I see this can now bump and replace the current GW on the banner.![]()
It was my pleasure!
Now get it up!!!
Come on, let's get this baby up top. What's the hold up??
I see this can now bump and replace the current GW on the banner.![]()
Jim, I assume you have a pinpointer. A little trick is to dig extra large holes and use the pinpointer to search for additional targets that might have been masked. It obviously works best where there was a lot of non iron targets to find in the first place.... but as we both know it only takes one, the right one.
Just bought the carrot and it's 10X better than the black crap they produced. I've been digging target holes about a foot in diameter beside each other and digging out the iron. The big stuff is easy it's the nails and the broken sheet brass that crumbles when touched is the pain. I forgot my rare earth magnet also today so it was a pain pinpointing every little bit.
Getting impatient here.![]()

Though it has been said "patience is a virtue"![]()

Well if one more vote will push it over the edge......you got it.
Great find, and a banner find for sure.
Well then your headed for sainthood!
Family party tonight, they have WiFi......which I can access from my I-pad, which has a banner vote icon........:thumbup:![]()

Well then your headed for sainthood!
Family party tonight, they have WiFi......which I can access from my I-pad, which has a banner vote icon........:thumbup:![]()
Select "more", then "report", and write in the report box that you want to nominate it for banner.Hey Msbeepbeep, someone told me if you tap the post you want to nominate for banner, this will pop up. View attachment 1250932Select "more", then "report", and write in the report box that you want to nominate it for banner.
This is how I have been doing it.
There is no "more" options listed. I figure it's there somewhere, I just haven't my way thru the maze to get to it.
\Hey Msbeepbeep, someone told me if you tap the post you want to nominate for banner, this will pop up. View attachment 1250932Select "more", then "report", and write in the report box that you want to nominate it for banner.
This is how I have been doing it.
My ph is lame, to put it nicely, when I tap the post it highlights it, I can then "like" it, but if I go for report I'll be telling the mods the poster committed a "no-no".There is no "more" options listed. I figure it's there somewhere, I just haven't my way thru the maze to get to it.
I can do what I want at this party......for once, it pays to be older!
Maybe one of the grandkids Will show me how.
My ph is lame, to put it nicely, when I tap the post it highlights it, I can then "like" it, but if I go for report I'll be telling the mods the poster committed a "no-no".There is no "more" options listed. I figure it's there somewhere, I just haven't my way thru the maze to get to it.
I can do what I want at this party......for once, it pays to be older!
Maybe one of the grandkids Will show me how.

My banner vote is officially IN !!!!
Thanks TH, I will check it out further. I have access to my I-pad right now, I'm familiar with how it displays
Thanks guys for putting up with me and all your help....I probably will get it the day hell freezes over!![]()
![]()
![]()
Still hoping this goes on top where it belongs...I'm sure it has enough votes..just need a Moderator to put it up there.

This is proof why I don't bother voting, because I don't think it matters. They choose, not us. Is it a big deal, not really... well at least to those of us who are already up there.![]()
![]()
Maybe this piece that traveled so far will find its rightful place up top!!!If we keep this going, and that CSA goes up. The the other GW comes down. ThenMaybe this piece that traveled so far will find its rightful place up top!!!
Well there's no doubt the CSA will go up... but if it was just a matter of waiting for the current GW to be bumped, Jim's button would do that, so clearly there is another reason.
I dont know then. Will see.
I sure hope so for Jim. He deserves it!