What's new

Im here

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
I'm here

I am having a lot of computer woes at the moment. I can email (most of the time) but have one heck of a time getting up on the internet. I am going to try to post this and maybe it will work and maybe not. I have a tech coming out later this afternoon and hopefully I will get this problem fixed.

The mojo is finally starting to kick in for me. I found 2 rings yesterday, 1 mood ring and 1 gold-looking ring. No markings on the gold one and it is very light weight - only 2 gm.

Ring0504101.jpg


Ring0504102.jpg

This morning in the first five minutes I found what I thought was a junk ring but when I got home and started cleaning it up it turned out to be 925 silver. OK That's better!

Ring0505102.jpg

Ten minutes later I got another nice hit and this one really looked pretty. I was feeling good! The mojo was getting stronger. It was gold with a small sapphire stone (I thought) I couldn't read what it said inside of this one but when I got home and looked with the magnifying glass I could see...... AVON. Ah well it's pretty.

Ring0505103.jpg

Last but not least - well maybe least..... I got another nice hit just before I left and this one turned out to be all bent but it was just a kids toy ring. Well a ring is a ring and I was happy anyway.

Ring0505101.jpg

I do lurk when I can get online so keep the good finds coming! :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Re: I'm here

Munzie, nice haul for sure... glad to hear from ya too..
 
Re: I'm here...... and you got your Mojo working....

NIce Finds Mumsie, I like them! The last one looks Old, with the red stone....very nice......joe
 
Re: I'm here

Hi Mumszie! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Nice Bunch 'o Rings! ... Gold would be great too. That gold colored one sure looks good but light huh?

I got a couple of my last Gold rings unmarked but they do have a heft to them and I am sure they're Gold. I use the "drop onto palm" test. The weight difference is really noticeable with gold.

One of the next few will definitely be Gold.

HH Joe
 
Re: I'm here

at least you are finding rings!!
 
Re: I'm here

Hey Mumszie those computer gremlins are hard to get rid of on your own. Nice bunch of rings there. :notworthy: I found some of my "stop your heart" rings were Avon's too.
 
Re: I'm here

cntrydncr1 said:
at least you are finding rings!!
I concur.

I have been finding very little in the jewelry department, be it junk or otherwise. WTG
 
Re: I'm here

keep it going girl....
 
Re: I'm here

Receiving you loud and clear Welcome back!!! and HH chug
 
Re: I'm here

HEY MUMZ!

Great finds! All nice rings, You sure that first one isnt silver? Looks silver to me. I think your still hunting my park there, thats what it looks like! You know what park Im talking about! Lots of good stuff there.

Crackbadger!
 
Re: I'm here

I feel your pain! Been there! Done that! I'm here also, somewhere?. I'm lurking too. It's been awhile getting wet. I'll sneak up on ya one day. Nice HAUL there forsure! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: I'm here

Sometimes electronics and life just gets in the way. Been lurking myself and not much hunting. I think I need to redo my priorities.




Gypsy Huntress
 
Re: I'm here

"Ten minutes later I got another nice hit and this one really looked pretty. I was feeling good! The mojo was getting stronger. It was gold with a small sapphire stone (I thought) I couldn't read what it said inside of this one but when I got home and looked with the magnifying glass I could see...... AVON. Ah well it's pretty."

Hey Mumzie, don't discount AVON as an all junk company, you could have gold there.....Here is an example of what I mean, Gulf Huntress is an AVON lady and they DO got some gold.
 

Attachments

  • B\'s sz7 & sz9 found.webp
    B\'s sz7 & sz9 found.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 239
Re: I'm here

WOW Gulf Hunter.... that was amazing! Finding a ring just like your wifes. Thanks for the info too!

Wanda
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom