What's new

Item dug in same colonial site as the 10 Coppers I posted, what is it?

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
1,601
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
I dug this not to far from where I found the colonial "pocket spill" last week.. have found plenty of period items.. round balls, pewter and flat buttons etc...


Any idea what this is??

MB
 

Attachments

  • pic1.webp
    pic1.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 396
  • pic2.webp
    pic2.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 364
  • pic3.webp
    pic3.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 346
  • pic4.webp
    pic4.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 352
a wild guess would be a trap type closer for a powder measure?
 
Upvote 0
I was thinking powder measure but it's the button from a shot flask. (definately)
 
Upvote 0
OOOOOOOOH great ID. I was gonna say typewriter... :P
 
Upvote 0
johnnyi said:
I was thinking powder measure but it's the button from a shot flask. (definately)

Thanks for the ID!! I had no clue!!
MB
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom