What's new

just finished searching box of $500 not too good..but not skunked

BEACH-HUNTER

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2007
Messages
411
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Location
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I got 2 silver's 40% 1967+1969(yr I was born) oh well got another box comming next week!! wish me luck please!! HH ALL!!
 
Upvote 0
Bueno Suerte Amigo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
BEACH-HUNTER said:
I got 2 silver's 40%
Better than i got on last night's box.
I don't know if it is my first skunk or not. (you all be the judge)

I got zero silver but I did get a 10peso mexican coin.

It was the 21st coin in the roll so technically I didn't pay for it.
 
cyberdan said:
BEACH-HUNTER said:
I got 2 silver's 40%
Better than i got on last night's box.
I don't know if it is my first skunk or not. (you all be the judge)

I got zero silver but I did get a 10peso mexican coin.

It was the 21st coin in the roll so technically I didn't pay for it.
CD, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but it sounds like a skunk in my book. My book says no silver, El Skunko.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
A couple more keepers than u had B.H. not that really helps ... crappy boxes for me too .. oh well hammer away and better luck to ya next week
 
Silver_Fox said:
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but it sounds like a skunk in my book. My book says no silver, El Skunko.
That what I feel too. >:(

But looking on the bright side, it was my first skunk :thumbsup: out of roughly 175 boxes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom