What's new

Kate is Pregnant

lost

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2012
Messages
447
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is Treasure Net going to do anything special in celebrating this event? Spart, BS, anyone? Just asking. Don't want to be left behind.
 
lost said:
Is Treasure Net going to do anything special in celebrating this event? Spart, BS, anyone? Just asking. Don't want to be left behind.

I think I heard that they are going to pass out sleeping pills in hopes we all can sleep through the event.
 
ticm,

Maybe an epidural would be more appropriate.....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
I dont see anything special about it.Millions of women have been pregnant and millions more will become pregnant in the future.That doesnt make her special.
 
Actually this baby will be special. The United Kingdom and the Commonwealth are changing the succession laws to allow girls to have equal rights in the monarchy. So if it is a girl, she would not lose her place to a younger brother at a later stage.
Smithbrown
 
IT'S NOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tellin' ya, I never even TOUCHED her!!! :dontknow:
 
How long have they been married????? Frank hand print-2_edited-5.webp
 
It's fine by me so long as they don't ask me for a DNA sample :icon_thumright:
 
If this happened in Frisco, the baby could be a boy but still end up the queen.
MSN had this story as a big, pictured headline along with pot and gay marriage being legal, a few sports stories and the top weight loss stories and yet the story of them finding the bodies of those two missing girls was a few, un-pictured stories down. I guess we know what's really important these days and it will get worse and worse.
 
Actually this baby will be special. The United Kingdom and the Commonwealth are changing the succession laws to allow girls to have equal rights in the monarchy. So if it is a girl, she would not lose her place to a younger brother at a later stage.
Smithbrown

Sorry but to me it still doesnt make it special.I'm not blinded by celebrity hype.
 
These people aren't monarchs anymore, they are merely celebrities. The only use they have is they bring dumba$$, American tourists there to look at the "Royal" guards. They do distribute a few "alms to the poor" but, if they were to do away with all that royalty garbage and sell off the material junk and continue putting British pounds in a food bank instead of Buckingham Palace, they could do away with their poor. (or they could call the White House and ask how we're doing it)
 
Good post packerbacker. Yep, I was just being a smart a$$ posting about Kate knowing the flood of baby news to come. We're going to be up to our eyeballs with daily reports. I can see it now, "Breaking News, a meteor the size of Texas is about to slam into the middle of the US, but "first" an update on Kate's latest bowel movement." What ever happened to pregnant women going into sequester during pregnancy? I vote she goes in tomorrow. Being serious for a moment, I'm really happy for the couple. Hope the kid is healthy. Now, back to reality, go away Kate.
 
Gold Maven...have you seen her sister? WOW! Makes Kate look like a Hungarian Foot Soldier.
 
packerbacker, Did you know that the Queen is one of the richest people in the world. I wonder if she is exempt from taxes? Frank
 

Attachments

  • 111-1 profile.webp
    111-1 profile.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 138
She oughta find a new hat maker if she has that much money. :)
She could pimp up that ride a little too. That carriage wreaks royalty!
 
Last edited:
ticm,

I'm sure there's a knock knock joke in this thread somewhere....I'm sure you can come up with some ideas....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

I think I heard that they are going to pass out sleeping pills in hopes we all can sleep through the event.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom