Monty,
Interesting that you said the Jack taste like chicken...I contacted a U. S. Game Warden friend of mine and he sent me pictures, supposedly very rare, of Jackalope eggs.
After some research, I assume that I will be able to find a source, and develop a hatchery for commercial purposes. Hmmm
Special events like graduations, birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays such as Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Channuka, roasted Jacaklope can be substituted for the more traditional pork roast and hams...the new 'White Meat'.
Any thoughts?
Ivan,
I acknowledge that CWH is not worldly due to his youth, however, at some point he will learn that you don't screw with Mother Nature. Hmmm, you can screw Mother Nature but don't ever screw with her...did I say that correctly?
Anyways, some people, myself included, don't always listen or heed the advice of our elders and must learn from life's lessons.