What's new

My Art

CajunPointHunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
90
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.W. Louisiana
This is a piece I did for my stepdad, I finished it posthumously unfortunately. If you cant tell or dont know it is Tatanka Iyotanke or as whites called him Sitting Bull. I framed my drawing and glued chips and pottery shards to the frame.

Tatanka.webp
 
Upvote 0
you are very talented. nice picture. I like the idea of the "framed" frame. Looks good!!
 
Nice art work. I see your reflection in your frame. No really, nice white cap.
 
good job CPH. Too bad your step-dad wasn't able to see it. I left my first made wing bone turkey call with my Dil so he could call turkeys in the great beyond.
 
Nice artwork, very realistic.
 
CPH, you have really got talent...
Man, I wish I could draw like that, still on stickmen...
Very nice, love the frame also...
 
Last edited:
It came out Great!
I'm sure your Stepdad knows you finished it and feels the same.
 
Very impressive! I really like how you added the chips and shards.
 
Perfect likeness. You are very talented.
 
that is great cajun PH
i like sitting bull and have been to his big monument several times
 
Very Nice!!! Wish I could muster the desire to get back into drawing again.
 
Thank you all for your kind comments, to this point in my life, its the most personally important piece I've done. That being said I dont think its my best work by far, I put way to much pressure on my self and it shows.
 
Ahh.. that wasn't pressure..that was respect.
That shows more.
Thanks for sharing.
 
Great work. You have talent and it shows. Thanks for sharing. It that your normal medium? I admire people that have artistic abilities. :thumbsup:
 
That is an outstanding and impressive drawing! It is obvious that you've really got talent. :icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:
 
Im an artist not a photographer! lol

I am both and I can tell you I did recognize him from your sketch, good job. I saw his picture in a museum out west. Frank...

6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 035-1.webp
 
Thank you all for your kind comments, to this point in my life, its the most personally important piece I've done. That being said I dont think its my best work by far, I put way to much pressure on my self and it shows.

In art, you have to merge yourself with the image. Frank...6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 056-1.webp
 
Tnmountains said:
Great work. You have talent and it shows. Thanks for sharing. It that your normal medium? I admire people that have artistic abilities. :thumbsup:

Yes that my normal medium, I can't paint I'm color blind. So until punk makes a come back and green hair is a norm I have to stick to graphite!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom