What's new

My gold finds for the Summer.

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was my second year water detecting and I got in about twenty days at the beach. I know its not as much as some people found, but Im getting better and was thankfull for what I got. Five of the bands were over seven grams and my favorite is the 14k white gold band with eight diamonds. My wife took the one with emeralds and the claddagh. I also recovered four rings for people that lost them in waist deep water. Seeing the look on their faces when they saw their ring in my scoop was as much fun as finding one I could keep. I will get my silver together and get a pic of it up soon.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0295.webp
    IMG_0295.webp
    109.6 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0296.webp
    IMG_0296.webp
    90.9 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0298.webp
    IMG_0298.webp
    121.9 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0299.webp
    IMG_0299.webp
    95.8 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0300.webp
    IMG_0300.webp
    90.8 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0316.webp
    IMG_0316.webp
    77.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Upvote 0
For 20 days that's fantastic - congrats.
 
:wav::wav::weee::tchest:in 20 days WTG,most guys can't even get one ring in twenty days,,that is awesome happy for you wishing you many more,,HH:hello:
 
That is some nice finds! Congrats! You are doing very good. Now you just need to figure out a way to go detecting more often. Come to think of it, so do I.
 
You had a great summer...... awesome finds. Lot better than i did for the amount of time.

Dew
 
heck I sure must be doing something wrong...you did great!
 
Amazing hour to ring ratio there! East or west coast? Most found in the water or on the beach?
 
Pretty good haul for the time spent....just got to get out more often....try to fit in a hunt or two after Sandy blows through....should open up a few older finds for your troubles.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
I love the emeralds.. You did great. Papa
 
You done good :hello2:
 
wicked hunting ... got to love a gold pile pic too.......
 
CONGRATULATIONS!!
 
Looks like an excellent summer to me. Congrats :icon_thumleft:
 
You had a pretty good summer! I can't imagine finding that much, I think I need to move closer to the beach, lol. Looking forward to seeing all the silver pictured together.
 
Very nice especially for the # of times out.

HH

Pete
 
Amazing hour to ring ratio there! East or west coast? Most found in the water or on the beach?
West coast, in the water.
 
LD, you do a great job, that is quite a haul . Hope the winter is even better for you .See you on the beach-- Herb
 
LD, you do a great job, that is quite a haul . Hope the winter is even better for you .See you on the beach-- Herb
Thanks Herb...Ive never hunted the beaches in the Winter time...Im going to give it a try this Winter.
 
impressive summer LD, along with the 4 happy campers getting there rings back, you done well :sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom