What's new

My Relics Are For The Birds!!!

That's cool stuff Doug!
 
THANKS FOR THE GREAT REPLIES EVERYONE.
Very much appreciated. I've always had a knack for creating things that are different and I love being down in the workshop. :thumbsup:
Have a great week and stay warm.
-Doug-
 
That is the coolest birdhouse I have ever seen. You are an artist.
Dman
 
That is the coolest birdhouse I have ever seen. You are an artist.
Dman

Thanks D. I think Quindy planted the original trees that were used to build the 100+ year old barn. :dontknow:
Sorry Q, I couldn't resist. :tongue3:
-DUHg-
 
That would be a perfect house for a Junco (junKo.) :laughing9:
 
THANKS FOR THE GREAT REPLIES EVERYONE.
Very much appreciated. I've always had a knack for creating things that are different and I love being down in the workshop. :thumbsup:
Have a great week and stay warm.
-Doug-

Doug,

When I lived on Cosby Tennesee I was in my shop every moment I could be in there,

where abouts are you in NC?
 
Modernminer of Alcatraz. Your artistic touch is one of a kind. Well done...
 
Very Creative I Like It !!! maybe you should sell it by starting a benefit auction, let me know i will start the first bid.
 
Doug,

When I lived on Cosby Tennesee I was in my shop every moment I could be in there,

where abouts are you in NC?

I am living just outside of Asheville now. We moved from the Raleigh area last Oct. I miss my Raleigh area detecting spots. CW relics to be had back there, but not much CW history around here. :dontknow:
-Doug-
 
Modernminer of Alcatraz. Your artistic touch is one of a kind. Well done...

Hilarious Arty. :tongue3::laughing7:
My high school art classes back in the 70's really paid off. :thumbsup:
Thanks Buddy,
Doug
 
Looks awesome! Great way to utilize your time but I'm sure you'd rather have the weather cooperate for hunting. :)
 
Awesome creativity a definite slice of Americana cool use of your finds.
 
Looks awesome! Great way to utilize your time but I'm sure you'd rather have the weather cooperate for hunting. :)

Man, you got that right! :occasion14: I'm due for a large productive property soon.
Thanks,
MM
 
I am living just outside of Asheville now. We moved from the Raleigh area last Oct. I miss my Raleigh area detecting spots. CW relics to be had back there, but not much CW history around here. :dontknow:
-Doug-

There is a lot of other stuff to find,get used to what you have,scope it out!
 
Very Creative I Like It !!! maybe you should sell it by starting a benefit auction, let me know i will start the first bid.

Thanks Nova. Great idea, but the shipping costs would probably be more that the bids. :tongue3:
I will trade you for a 60's or 70's Nova though. :laughing7:
-Doug-
 
There is a lot of other stuff to find,get used to what you have,scope it out!

You are correct. Some Rev War relics to be found close by. I do need to start doing my homework and venturing out more. I'm used to detecting 1800-1860's properties. I started building up a list of local property owners here to use as references. It helps get your foot in the door as you go along.
Thanks again,
Doug
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom