What's new

My Relics Are For The Birds!!!

You are soooo creative! A rare gift nowadays ! We enjoy your use if found items, a gift all it's own !
So talented! You love that almost as much as you love detecting! THAT my friend is what life is all about! Enjoy!
 
Breezy... You have got to see this!!! Doug, GREAT JOB!!!

D, you know I'm going to adopt you (basically so I can have a tax write-off. :laughing7:) I LOVE your new Tweety Bird creation, and the cap gun perch is perfect. Have you heard of 'shot gun' houses? In the South after the Civil War they were popular; they were long and narrow so when you fired a shot gun in the front door, it would go out the back door! LOL Well, your new creation is a 'cap gun' house or should I say 'cap gun' church since it has a cross.
Shotgun house - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Way to go my good buddy! :thumbsup:

Breezie
 
Doug...more! please! I am your biggest fan.


Thanks so much! :thumbsup: I'm going to be detecting at my old spots the next 3 days, and plan on picking up some more barn wood while I'm back there.
Maybe the American Pickers will buy one of my creations some day. :tongue3:
-Doug-
 
You are soooo creative! A rare gift nowadays ! We enjoy your use if found items, a gift all it's own !
So talented! You love that almost as much as you love detecting! THAT my friend is what life is all about! Enjoy!

Thanks MsBB. Once I'm down in my workshop I get in my zone and start creating things. Kind of like Grandpa Munster in his laboratory. :tongue3:
Even as a young kid I was always making things my Mom. Other than messes I mean. :laughing7:
-Doug-
 
D, you know I'm going to adopt you (basically so I can have a tax write-off. :laughing7:) I LOVE your new Tweety Bird creation, and the cap gun perch is perfect. Have you heard of 'shot gun' houses? In the South after the Civil War they were popular; they were long and narrow so when you fired a shot gun in the front door, it would go out the back door! LOL Well, your new creation is a 'cap gun' house or should I say 'cap gun' church since it has a cross.
Shotgun house - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Way to go my good buddy! :thumbsup:

Breezie

Thanks Breezie. You don't want to adopt me. My wife is always yelling at me for leaving the toilet seat up. I need to build myself a privy for my next project. :tongue3:
I've seen some of those shotgun houses before. I thought I remembered one on This Old House or one of those shows. :icon_scratch: Thanks for that link. :thumbsup:
-DUHg-
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom