What's new

NEW BEALE TREASURE TEAMS FORMING

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterpoe

Banned
Joined
Feb 3, 2015
Messages
1,413
Reaction score
241
Golden Thread
0
Location
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great new Beale Team's Forming. The challenge has begun!
 
Why? Several people have already found the Beale treasure. They said so.
 
Why? Several people have already found the Beale treasure. They said so.

Who said they found it? I have not seen anyone who said that yet!
I know of one who has deciphered it.
 
NICE "site"; GONE, GONE, GONE; WOE is me... "sniff".
 
Nope. It is not the only person who has put up his work , as you well know and have proof of.

Wanna try again?
[Quote Originally Posted by masterpoe View Post
Who said they found it? I have not seen anyone who said that yet!
I know of one who has deciphered it.]

You still have not proven anyone you know and state having done so has deciphered it.
In other words. You have nothing ,as usual. Just more B.S..

Empty whole fiction don't fly here!
 
Anyone can decipher it, just as many have over the years. The methods and end results are never the same, of course, but the long running history of this mystery has certainly established the fact that anyone can do it. :laughing7:
 
Pretty much you did say, since all you do is post John Piper's decipherment instead of your own.

I did not know we were allowed to use peoples names! Are you a proxy?
 
I did not know we were allowed to use peoples names! Are you a proxy?

He gave his name all of the forum as well as you, cryptography and slue of others trying to get posters on here to his webpage. Nothing wrong same-o same-o
 
He gave his name all of the forum as well as you, cryptography and slue of others trying to get posters on here to his webpage. Nothing wrong same-o same-o

I see, but he is banned! Would that not be a proxy for him?
 
You are his proxy.
 
End it or I will.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom