What's new

NO JEFF-GORDON FAN CLUB?

Ok Ill be a heckler.
 
oh and leave a couple high ranking spots for the Mods
 
I thought Jeff Gordon was an imaginary character......Oh, wait- that Was Commission Gordon on Batman!
 
Ok Ill be a heckler.


image.webp
 
Coily..made me laugh when you told Jeffers he ain't right...lol!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk
 
it's only funny caze she knows I am always right
 
Ohhh Gawd. .Jeffers..she means your not right in the head..

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk
 
BTW everyone be sure to see the new Anchorman movie, poor ole will ferrell needs the cash
 
ERG10Lg.webp
Fan club yes!Ouch!
 
Good one RC!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk
 
girls, later we'll have a contest to guess which avatar was really me
 
Jeff,

LOL...next thing you know you'll be on the cover of Rolling Stone.

 
And Bill you can be head chef or food taster in case someone wants to off him,lol!
 
I made National Geographic.


God Bless


Chris
 

Attachments

  • K640_018.webp
    K640_018.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 134
Chris,

Heck I can't even think of a song that goes with your post....lol....

I have a picture somewhere or other of myself with a monkey going through my hair looking for lice or something....lol..

I was at a restaurant in the interior of Dominican Republic and this monkey took a liking to me for some reason or another...probably related to Jeff.

Regards + HH

Bill

I made National Geographic.


God Bless


Chris
 
Chris,

Heck I can't even think of a song that goes with your post....lol....

I have a picture somewhere or other of myself with a monkey going through my hair looking for lice or something....lol..

I was at a restaurant in the interior of Dominican Republic and this monkey took a liking to me for some reason or another...probably related to Jeff.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill,

Get off the Resorts and see the REAL Dominican Family!
 
Ill be the official uh official help me out Jeff.......hehe

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Weird! All my likes were erased this morning!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom