What's new

NO JEFF-GORDON FAN CLUB?

Why? Who is Jeff Gordon?
 
No fan here - Now if he could turn right, that would be something!!!
 
For sure!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk
 
The middle is best!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk
 
what he washes windows & scrubs the floor? if so, he's the man.
 
Yep! He does it all!! :)

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk
 
A Jeff Gordon fan club? Jeff, I'm in bud. :occasion14:
 
knew I could count on you jammie bud
 
TheRingFinder said:
I think he makes fish products or something? The Gorgon fisherman?

Lol. The Gordon fisherman
 
Jeff Gordon?
NASCAR driver?
Man, NASCAR fans say booooo..
is this THAT guy?
fan club ehhh?
How much does it cost to join?
 
Lol! Love that RJ...

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
He's in retreat tonight...mad at me: (

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
a fantasy is only a reality that is yet to come..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom