- Joined
- Jan 27, 2009
- Messages
- 19,212
- Reaction score
- 12,627
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Ok I gathered most of them I could find into a pile in front of my azalea yesterday and took a pic. Some are nut stones others are lap stones and some are platform stones for holding stuff kinda like a 3rd hand.Also some hammer stones. I hide them around my yard as it is all mtn stone and every now and then find them again for a picture,lol The other round one was just for fun. Yard art. I have given away more than I have kept but am learning that they are probably more rare than points. I dig these out of rock shelters on private property. I have left stacks of them and regret it now. I know we all post these all the time but check out that azaleas
.Maybe I should have included the naked stone statue
Please feel from to comment and post similar ancient processing artifacts. I like seeing them
HH
TnMtns



HH

TnMtns



Upvote
0






it was used to the point of being worn through.





My entire home & yard portrays my love of the ancient. Tnmountains, thank you for the beautiful display.
...just what I need....another grinding rock






