What's new

Oak Island Contact

MMC1210

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 1, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hey guys, new to the site but not new to Oak Island.

Been following this mystery for many years. Surprisingly enough my field of specialized work just happens to offer the foolproof solution for getting to the bottom.

Anyone know how I can contact the owners?
 
Care to share a little on your "foolproof solution". Not trying to be a smart @ss, but Oak Island is a fabled possible treasure. I'm curious.

The owners of the island can be found many places on the internet. At work right now and can't search myself. Can't wait to hear whaat you have to say


EDIT: Just found this in the thread immediately below yours. It may help.. Oak Island Treasure - the world's greatest treasure hunt - Treasure hunt update - summer 2011
 
Last edited:
I specialize in drilling. Geotechnical drilling. There are various means and methods which if executed properly would easily cut off the water flow to the money pit. Forgive me for not being too specific. I don't wanna give it away. All I k is us that these guys they keep bringing in up there are oil drillers. They don't know anything about the earth.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom