S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since it became logical for the knights Templar to have their own sub-forum created, perhaps it’s time for a king arthur sub-forum to be created as well.

The fictional King Arthur fairy tales are no different than the templars crossing the Atlantic fiction.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
741 posts and still not one single piece of evidence proving any of the fictional fairy tales about a money pit and treasure...

interviews-job_interviews-job_applications-false_claims-the_burden_of_proof-business-commerce-CC.jpg

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
741 posts and still not one single piece of evidence proving any of the fictional fairy tales about a money pit and treasure...

Well after doing some more research and revisiting 20 years later the claims of Wilson & Blackett the results are still the same.

Their claims well what can I say? Where do I begin? There more I looked the more contradictions and errors I Found. Their hypothesis can be summed up below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUc3wd4It8g

Enough said I am checking out of the asylum.:tongue3:

Crow

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well after doing some more research and revisiting 20 years later the claims of Wilson & Blackett the results are still the same.

Their claims well what can I say? Where do I begin? There more I looked the more contradictions and errors I Found. Their hypothesis can be summed up below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUc3wd4It8g

Enough said I am checking out of the asylum.:tongue3:

Crow

Those old steam engines were not capable of obtaining 90 Miles Per Hour. You should have at least checked out the thousands of references that Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett have in their books. You would then know they are scholars of impeccable characters with a great achievement to mankind. But you all believe the way you want.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty sure it just started out as an uneducated property owner trying to dig a well on an island. (island to close in proximity to the sea, result salt water in the well. Hustling some young locals to dig it using tales of pirate treasure. A Tom Sawyer.

Has become a Tourist trap to get people to visit Nova Scotia.

I can assure you the Knights Templar treasure is not in a underwater cave below "the Money Pit".

:laughing7:

May not be but the Knights Templars Treasure at least one ship load was buried on Oak Island at a depth of about 27 feet and 50 long paces from the high tide line which is today closer to shore than 50 paces because the water has risen over 6 feet in the past 623 years since the treasure was buried. Could now be under water at the South Shore?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... You should have at least checked out the thousands of references that Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett have in their books.You would then know they are scholars of impeccable characters with a great achievement to mankind...
These "impeccable" charlatans are real characters indeed.
Neither are professional academic trained historians who became their creative rewrites of fabricated flights of fantasy facts of history with a chance meeting at a Newcastle upon Tyne pub aka "library" over several bottles of Brown.
Alan Wilson, the self named "historical detective", was a minor industrial engineer overseeing shipbuilding projects, while Brian Andrew Terry served several years in prison in the 1990's for handling stolen paintings and other goods, changing his name to Baram Blackett.
Wilson & Blackett developed a vehement vitriolic hate for true educated academic historians after applying for an British Art Council Grant for their research based on their claim of finding a stone covered with Coelbren writing on its face.
While they submitted a photo of this stone, as seen in their books, there were NO photos of this stone in situ, which would have been taken by real professionals in their given fields., and no one outside of Wilson & Blackett's small circle has ever seen this stone, except a friend who is a professional stone carver.
History straight out of pubs and Wormwood Scrubs.
"NUFF SAID!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
May not be but the Knights Templars Treasure at least one ship load was buried on Oak Island at a depth of about 27 feet and 50 long paces from the high tide line which is today closer to shore than 50 paces because the water has risen over 6 feet in the past 623 years since the treasure was buried.
Could now be under water at the South Shore?
Could this information come from Diana Jean Muir's highly questionable and unproven to be real "THE LOST TEMPLAR JOURNALS OF PRINCE HENRY SINCLAIR"?
This is considered by professional academic historians as "factual" as those pseudo history books by Wilson & Blackett.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres the money pit... how hard can it be ? ? ?

:)

1280px-Digs_and_Buildings,_photo_2,_Oak_Island,_Nova_Scotia,_Canada,_August_1931.jpg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to see that prince Madoc story was true and even king Arthur connection but cannot see any evidence.

For example there is no mention of a prince Madoc in a document pertaining to the history of Welsh princes. Peniarth Ms. 20, folio 260v. (c.1330). This manuscript is the earliest copy of Brut y Tywysogion, a Welsh translation of a lost Latin work, the Cronica Principium Wallie

"Brut y Tywysogion' (The Chronicle of the Princes) is a translation of a lost Latin work, the Cronica Principium Wallie. The Cronica, in turn, was based on the annales that were kept by churches and monasteries.

View attachment 1915977

Yet the first mention of Prince Madoc is in The poem by Maredudd ap Rhys (c 1430-80). The poem clearly states
Brave Madoc, great of frame, True offspring of Owain Gwynedd

Altogether, the prolific Owain Gwynedd is said to have had the following children from two wives and at least four mistresses:

• Rhun ab Owain Gwynedd (illegitimate in Catholic custom, but legitimate successor in Welsh law)
  • Hywel ab Owain Gwynedd (illegitimate in Catholic custom, but legitimate successor in Welsh law)
  • Iorwerth ab Owain Gwynedd (the "flat nose", also called Edward in some sources, from first wife Gwladys (Gladys) ferch Llywarch)
  • Maelgwn ab Owain Gwynedd,(from first wife Gwladys (Gladys) ferch Llywarch) Lord of Môn (1169–1173)
  • Gwenllian ferch Owain Gwynedd
  • Dafydd ab Owain Gwynedd (from second wife Cristina (Christina) ferch Gronw)
  • Rhodri ab Owain Gwynedd, Lord of Môn (1175–1193) (from second wife Cristina (Christina) ferch Gronw)
  • Angharad ferch Owain Gwynedd
  • Margaret ferch Owain Gwynedd
  • Iefan ab Owain Gwynedd
  • Cynan ab Owain Gwynedd, Lord of Meirionnydd (illegitimate)
  • Rhirid ab Owain Gwynedd (illegitimate)
  • Madoc ab Owain Gwynedd (illegitimate) (speculative/legendary)
  • Cynwrig ab Owain Gwynedd (illegitimate)
  • Gwenllian II ferch Owain Gwynedd (also shared the same name with a sister)
  • Einion ab Owain Gwynedd (illegitimate)
  • Iago ab Owain Gwynedd (illegitimate)
  • Ffilip ab Owain Gwynedd (illegitimate)
  • Cadell ab Owain Gwynedd (illegitimate)
  • Rotpert ab Owain Gwynedd (illegitimate)
  • Idwal ab Owain Gwynedd (illegitimate)
  • Other daughters

So according to this alleged 6th century document prince Madoc was actually a brother of Arthur? I would love to see that document.

Crow

Wrong Madoc.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could this information come from Diana Jean Muir's highly questionable and unproven to be real "THE LOST TEMPLAR JOURNALS OF PRINCE HENRY SINCLAIR"?
This is considered by professional academic historians as "factual" as those pseudo history books by Wilson & Blackett.

Believe what you will. But please stop making the same responses to all my post. If you don't like what I post but me on ignore.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Wrong Madoc.
That was the real Madoc genealogy that Crow posted, not the fictional brother of King Arthur created by those bitter charlatan Wilson & Blackett pseudo historians who also claim everyone else is "wrong" after the British Arts Council didn't give them a Grant for their fake history research that involved a photo of a "letters" covered carved stone photo that was only seen in that photo.
It has been noted that a close friend of both, was a professional stone carver.
These Grants are given to professionals in their given fields, not self proclaimed "history detectives" like former shipbuilding industrial engineer overseer, Alan Wilson, or convicted and served prison time for dealing in stolen paintings and other items, Brian Andrew Terry, who changed his name to Baram Blackett.
Using Wilson & Blackett, as well as Diana Jean Muir, is NOT a reliable source for historical fact, and neither is accepted by the professional academic community, and should not be posted as fact.

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
753 posts and still nothing but absolute fiction......

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was the real Madoc genealogy that Crow posted, not the fictional brother of King Arthur created by those bitter charlatan Wilson & Blackett pseudo historians who also claim everyone else is "wrong" after the British Arts Council didn't give them a Grant for their fake history research that involved a photo of a "letters" covered carved stone photo that was only seen in that photo.
It has been noted that a close friend of both, was a professional stone carver.
These Grants are given to professionals in their given fields, not self proclaimed "history detectives" like former shipbuilding industrial engineer overseer, Alan Wilson, or convicted and served prison time for dealing in stolen paintings and other items, Brian Andrew Terry, who changed his name to Baram Blackett.
Using Wilson & Blackett, as well as Diana Jean Muir, is NOT a reliable source for historical fact, and neither is accepted by the professional academic community, and should not be posted as fact.

You would not know real history if it bit you in the butt.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and thinks that is Research.

You have to know your source and the people behind the story. That particular youtube was recorded by Lee Pennington who is today President of the Kentucky Historical Society. He has more college degrees and expertise than anyone you will meet. In the video was Jim Michael which was the past President of the Kentucky Historical Society, the past President of the John Filson Society and other degrees and doctorics. I trust their judgement and their work. Which is more than I can say for know it all historians on these forums that never investigate or even open a book and read it. Have to have others with degrees read the books and then tell them whether it is fact or not. I know facts and I know people I can trust and none of them on these forums. Well maybe a handful.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You would not know real history if it bit you in the butt.
When are you going to post real documented history instead of these fantasies by engineer, stolen property dealers that change their names, and LDS genealogists wannabe historians for self published profit?
When you research your source and the people behind the story, you will find their credentials and credibility for what they present is totally lacking.
As for "not knowing history", it is not I be unable to discern history fact from pure history fiction.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do you need to know? You own the forums? I can post what I damn well please.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Why do you need to know? You own the forums? I can post what I damn well please.

Neither I nor any other TN poster has ever intimated that you cant post what you please, whereas you rudely belittle those who question such obvious spurious nonsense claims like "people have been crossing the Atlantic 5000 years before King Arthur".
If questioning this and other statements you post as "fact" directly derived from the pseudo history books by such charlatans as Wilson & Blackett and others upsets you so, why continue posting this fake history and expect it to accepted without question?
Real historical research will stand up to scrutiny and examination by questioning the presented "evidence", but speculative fabricated history based on false and mislabeled misinformation, does not, and never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread