What's new

Oak Island Treasure Revelations

You can read a free sample of Oak Island Treasure Revelations on Amazon.

The book is a rehash of the same old nonsense about Oak Island (Knights Templar, Captain Kidd, etc). Page 4 -

This treasure-filled repository would be excavated in a unique mine on an uninhabited island in Nova Scotia known today as Oak Island. It would be protected by a subterranean system of deep shafts linked with flood tunnels. It could well contain the lost treasure of the Knights Templar... Captain Kidd secretly sailed the treasure-laden Adventure Prize to Joudary Cove at Oak island, and that is a fact that all the protests and arguments in the world will not change.
:sign10:
 
Last edited:
Carl-NC You are correct in some ways but very wrong and a bit unfair in others. It's quite true that you can get only so much millage from showing recovered , wood, china bit of metal and the odd coin, but for twelve years they have (and still are) really trying very hard in some horrible conditions to find the treasure. If they are making some profit on the way after recovering their expenses I personally say good luck to them they have really earned it. In that mosquito plagued swamp Rick Lagina got seriously infected and could have lost his life, yet he still carries on working there, does anyone really believe he just motivated by gaining profit, this man is sincere in his quest for finding the real answers and retrieving the treasure.
The current searchers have tried everything they can and they have travelled thousands of miles and checked out many theories. They have and spent millions in random search projects, they desperately need an edge now, and that's me.
It might interest all you guys who doubt that to know that the Prometheus company who film the the Curse of Oak Island series on the History Channel made me an offer. If I were prepared to except it they would pay me £5,000 to assist the searchers Oak Island Tours. If I agreed to fly over from the UK to assist they pay all expenses for me and three friends. I said that I would if the searchers first made me a offer themselves, but they felt that they could find it without my help. That was about twelve years ago, you know how that has worked out for them.
Oak Island Sage
I disagree about Marty. He mainly went along with his brother Rick because this was a child hood dream of Rick's regarding Oak Island not Marty's. He is mainly supporting his brother's efforts. If something were to happen to Rick, you will see how fast Marty will shut the Oak Island hunt down. Unfortunately like all good treasure hunting stories (the key word here is stories) are rarely ever fruitful. I just hate to see Rick and Marty turn into Dan Blankinship who spent his life searching for a Rainbow that he never found, and it wasn't for the lack of trying. To me, the treasure in the end might just be the historical significance of Oak Island.
 
mtdoramike, I only referred to the possibility that the searchers might have considered my book to be of no importance, clearly they are very curious to know what it contains. They get hundred of offers and theories submitted every month so you have to ask yourself why do they they want to buy my book.

1/ On an old website in 2004 called "OAK ISLAND TREASURE" owned by Joanna Atherton my topic entitled "Oak Island Revelations" topped three hundred thousand viewing hits before I left the forum, the website was later sold. Other writers are now buying my long awaited book, why?

2/ Treasure hunters Dan Blankenship and Fred Nolan once agreed to work on MY recovery project, but David Tobias the President of the Triton Alliance would not agree and the rare deal failed.
3/ I have a document signed by Dan Blankenship which agrees to work with Fred Nolan on MY treasure recovery project.
4/ In my book I have included a photocopy of the last SIGNED map drawn by Captain William Kidd depicting Oak Island. The hand writing has been authenticated by hand writing experts as being the of that Scottish privateer.
I came here on Treasure Net to promote my book. and if requested to give my own personal opinion on things that have been found on the enigmatic Oak Island.
I have confidential definitive evidence of some things but mere speculation based on logic on others. As we were not alive back when the mine was originally built we cannot be really sure of anything. We have to just assemble clues and read between the lines, and then endeavour to make an hypotenuse based on logical and probability, as I have done.
Oak Island Sage
 
In my book I have included a photocopy of the last SIGNED map drawn by Captain William Kidd depicting Oak Island. The hand writing has been authenticated by hand writing experts as being the of that Scottish privateer.
Can you show the map here? I am guessing it is one of the Kidd-Palmer maps. There are two threads on these here and here. If so, these maps do not depict Oak Island, are blatant hoaxes, and they were drawn in the early 20th century (certainly not by Captain Kidd).
 
Just a comment from someone with a longtime remote interest; Assuming the film is not fake, the brothers, with their drilling company, have found and filmed cut timbers, set together, at the 100 foot level. So if they are not part of a tunnel construction, how did they get there and for what?
 
Just a comment from someone with a longtime remote interest; Assuming the film is not fake, the brothers, with their drilling company, have found and filmed cut timbers, set together, at the 100 foot level. So if they are not part of a tunnel construction, how did they get there and for what?
I'm not saying there has not been activity on Oak Island for the past 250+ years. Now were there treasure buried on Oak Island quite possibly. But is the treasure still there today? I doubt it. You know, everyone has an Oak Island theory and here is mine. I believe England created the Oak Island vault in order to store funds that they would need to finance the rebellion from the colonies, which led to the revolutionary war. Can I prove this theory, nope, but is it possible, just as much as any other theory. Do I have a shred of evidence to this theory, not a bit. I was only drinking and thinking.
 
I'm not saying there has not been activity on Oak Island for the past 250+ years. Now were there treasure buried on Oak Island quite possibly. But is the treasure still there today? I doubt it. You know, everyone has an Oak Island theory and here is mine. I believe England created the Oak Island vault in order to store funds that they would need to finance the rebellion from the colonies, which led to the revolutionary war. Can I prove this theory, nope, but is it possible, just as much as any other theory. Do I have a shred of evidence to this theory, not a bit. I was only drinking and thinking.
At least it's more plausible than some pirate digging 100s of feet putting in elaborate flood tunnels. Then placing all the bounty in the hole covering it up....but leaving the block & tackle for lowering all that loot above the ground.
It makes perfect sense doing all that elaborate depth, tunnels, flood what ever traps-then leaving a dig here clues top.

Gee what on earth has been the problem?.......no problem-the revenue keeps anyone from ever finding anything.
The armchair entertainment is the captured treasure in this long winded saga.
 
I disagree about Marty. He mainly went along with his brother Rick because this was a child hood dream of Rick's regarding Oak Island not Marty's. He is mainly supporting his brother's efforts. If something were to happen to Rick, you will see how fast Marty will shut the Oak Island hunt down. Unfortunately like all good treasure hunting stories (the key word here is stories) are rarely ever fruitful. I just hate to see Rick and Marty turn into Dan Blankinship who spent his life searching for a Rainbow that he never found, and it wasn't for the lack of trying. To me, the treasure in the end might just be the historical significance of Oak Island.
mtdoramike
Hi I agree with you and I share a lot of your views, I don't blame anyone for very being sceptical of some old guy in England who claims to have the missing pieces to the great Oak Island Jig Saw puzzle, but, he will not give upfront evidence unless he is first paid for his many years of research expenses, and he want's NO share of recovered treasure. If you told me that I would not believe it but it's true, read the book then judge me.

It's like player poker and you are confident of holding the winning hand, someone else has to pay to see your cards or fold. The present searchers have recently copies of my book, and for every ones sake let's all hope that I finally get a call for help soon cause at 85 I ain't getting any younger.
Oak Island Sage







Can you show the map here? I am guessing it is one of the Kidd-Palmer maps. There are two threads on these here and here. If so, these maps do not depict Oak Island, are blatant hoaxes, and they were drawn in the early 20th century (certainly not by Captain Kidd).
Hi Cryptid1990, you could see the map in shown my book at you local library if you don't want to your own your own copy. Some of the maps actually by Captain Kidd's Quarter master, I would personally judge the best of those to be the South China Sea map, also name the Skelton Island Map. It does contain some vital clues but unfortunately a lot of misleading information that frustrates some people. I won't elaborate on these but I will say the only map that matters was really drawn by Captain Kidd's, his finale map depicting Oak Island and even where his ship anchored there.
 
Please provide factual historical evidence as to what treasure supposedly is/was buried on the island.

99% of all claims such as flood tunnels, 90 foot stone, etc. have been absolutely proven to be false.

We even have a copy of a letter here authored by Dunfield stating that throughout his massive excavations of the island no flood tunnels were found to exist.

As such we would be interested in actual proof that some sort of treasure was placed on the island.

So far the only treasure generated from the island has been through fictional tv shows and books.
He wants to sell his book, if you want details well then......
 
Hi Carl- NC, If anyone buys my book is does not mean they already believe my story, it is only after they have read it that it provides food for thought and basis of their personal opinion.
Any person can borrow a copy of the book or obtain one to read for free from a library. Any writer will tell you that the royalties they get from their first book are small. I have informed the present search that I want no part of any recovered treasure, only some fair payment for my many years research and the incurred cost.

Oak Island Sage
 
Yep...the "mysterious u structure" has been proven to be just a common wharf.

Bosh! No such theory has been "proven". I think you don't know what that word means. More blatantly false statements.

Certainly the u-structure may have been a wharf, or it may have been several other things, and none of us are likely to ever know.

--GT
 
Hello, as an 85 year old English researcher on Oak Island I have completed a twenty five year old in-depth study of the historic aspects of the enigmatic Oak Island, and my discoveries which are included in my book "Oak Island Treasure Revelations" by Cerris Francis are based on a mixture of fact and probability, I have disclosed some of my findings and theories in my book which is available in various formats and which is being distributed word wide

Hello Oak Island Sage. I hope you lurked here for awhile to get a feel for the tenor of the conversations before placing your head in the lion's mouth with your announcement. Cynics seem to outnumber those with a humbler curiosity here, and of those cynics a few are downright nihilistic to the point of obnoxious.

I'll reserve judgment about the quality of your research until I learn more about it, but it's cool that you've published your theories. One trend that has cropped up repeatedly in my short time on this forum is a tendency for some folks to hold forth on different aspects while declining to show their sources, with a litany of reasons why they don't want to expose them. That's much less useful to the community. Hopefully, given enough time, you'll see fit to share all your data with us.

Anyway, looking forward to your contributions.

--GT
 
Just a comment from someone with a longtime remote interest; Assuming the film is not fake, the brothers, with their drilling company, have found and filmed cut timbers, set together, at the 100 foot level. So if they are not part of a tunnel construction, how did they get there and for what?
It’s all just debris from previous hoaxer dig tunnels.
 
Hi Carl- NC, If anyone buys my book is does not mean they already believe my story, it is only after they have read it that it provides food for thought and basis of their personal opinion.
Any person can borrow a copy of the book or obtain one to read for free from a library. Any writer will tell you that the royalties they get from their first book are small. I have informed the present search that I want no part of any recovered treasure, only some fair payment for my many years research and the incurred cost.

Oak Island Sage
Please provide factual evidence that some fantastical treasure was ever depositied on the island.

Without that, everything else is just the normal fiction about the island.

One premise in your book, the flood tunnels, has already been fully debunked by Dunfield with his digs
 
Who in their right mind would have documented that they buried treasure on the island. They're trying to hide it for themselves or "their people" to come back to retrieve it.. So it stands to reason, they would be the only ones to know about it. The info would have been kept a secret within their group..
If there were ever flood tunnels and some claim they would made out of flat stone, most likely over the course of 150-250 or more years they could easily have crushed or filled in and Dunfield just digging a big hole might not notice them with all the other rocks, wood, and such from years of searchers, in the sides of his hole.. and at what depth since the land had been worked over for years and the exact spot lost years ago.
 
Long past time for them to quit dicking around with it.

What they need to do is get Parker Schnabel on the project. He'd bring in
enough equipment to dig that SOB down to bedrock, and IF there is any actual
treasure there it'd come up with the dirt.

My two cents worth...
twocents-1.gif
 
You dodged a bullet Cerris.

Those appearing as 'guest theorists' aren't there for what they know, it's like the screening for those shows like 'Americas Got Talent'.

They are there for their entertainment value; good, cringeworthy bad and nuts.

It's been a non stop parade of assorted dingbats and wannabes all trying to get their 15 minutes of segment time per episode before they are promptly dumped and their sure thing answer is never referred to again.

Except if you proved to be so exceedingly bad and your work so infuriatingly dumb the amount of audience anger you produced had its own publicity value so you were worth being allotted some more production time. Who could forget such exemplars of this as Jovan 'Roman Sword' Pulitzer and Mystic Zena's Authentic Sharpie Pen Treasure Map?

It's why those appearing on The Curse of Oak Island are called 'Kooks of the Week'.

One must consider Cerris, in that 12 years since you talked to them many other people since likewise heeded their call and supplied them with information, perhaps even from sources not imagined to exist.

Which raises a question worth pondering.

Perhaps you'd like to share your opinion :

Would the answer to the Oak Island 'mystery' most likely be found then with one of those few screened and selected to appear as a guest theorist on the show or do you think it would be most likely found in the vast amount of information the Oak Island team have received in over a decade but have decided to not inform the audience about?

What do you think Cerris?
Hi Freeman, it's really not my place or wish to judge the motives or theories of other people. By the law of average the right person with the right answers would eventually arrive sorry I took so long. :wink: This book will be my attempt to enlighten people to what I perceive to be the truth as best I can. There are good writers and historians who hopefully will take over my lead which is essentially my humble effort to blaze a trail rather than follow the safe path of popular opinion.
My late associate who was domiciled in Nova Scotia was a RCMP detective, he told that I would make a good detective because he felt that I have the natural gift of perceptive intuition. I will never lie but experience has talk me to watch out for writers fishing for information and occasionally trolls, if either become problem for me I will consider my options.

I share some of your views on some ridiculous theories that I will not name, or illogical interpretations of items discovered on Oak Island, for instance "ships putty provided a seal in the Money Pit". The substance was actually white wood ash raked out of bot bellied stoves which got mixed into the clay surface they stood on in the upper platforms, they used those as sleeping quarters. Coconut fibres were just spillage from the ships dunnage bags they utilised as soft mattresses to sleep on.

Read the book.
Oak Island Sage
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom