What's new

One week today..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
They STILL aren't able to make it to the feeder.I do put an orange out for them though..take a bite,look at me wondering when they can get to the goodies. At least they get their vitamin C.:laughing7:

K1024_DSCN7200.webp

K1024_DSCN7203.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
I shared this morning with my crew some from my big bag of almonds I got at Costco last Sunday.
 
Looks like he's/she's saying, "Thank you." Nice pics.
 
photo_camera.gif
Nice photographs Chris and nice of you to watch out for the little guy. Thanks for sharing...
 
photo_camera.gif
Nice photographs Chris and nice of you to watch out for the little guy. Thanks for sharing...

I watch out for all of them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom