lisfisher
Hero Member
- #1
Thread Owner
There is a field in town which I've been salivating over for years now. Finally found out who the owner was. Knocked on the door and asked nicely, followed by a firm NO! Ugh, only the second time I've been turned down since I got into this nearly 20 years ago. Certain spots just scream out to me " dig here, there's one of everything you ever wanted" and this was one of them. Oh well on to the next spot...
Anyway I would keep an eye and watch if the land changes hands or any possible construction about to take place. Owner might change his mind if the land is going to be greatly disturbed anyway. Also might want to find out if anyone you know, knows the owner. People tend to feel more comfortable if your friends with his mailman or mechanic or who ever it might be, you see my point.







