watercolor
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2007
- Messages
- 4,116
- Reaction score
- 1,352
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Detector(s) used
- V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I'm thinking some people might be afraid of someone getting injured on their property and filing a lawsuit. Then on the other hand I have had people say yes and "come any time and no need to check in every time "
After researching a homestead location on an 1865 plat map, I called the owner of said land and popped the big question.
He said if it was up to him, I could detect but regretfully, he couldn't allow it because portions of his fields were currently being leased
by other farmers and it would be too much of a hassel to clear it with them and then, his lawyer.









