I'll bet one of those skunk apes wouldn't have any trouble winning a "Windy Contest." I'm not
talking about the blow holes you an your new expert are planning.
A newspaper article claims that a hunter killed a dinosaur in the Everglades,December 8,1901 http://forteanhistoricalarchive.blogspot.com/2007_02_01_archive.htmlAnacondas have been found but there is no evidence yet to suggest they are breeding. The dangerous African Rock Python appears to be breeeding in a small area but its only a matter of time. Also man eating Nile Crocodiles have now appeared...
No. Explanation not needed.
My bet is that you agree with the tribe and souvenir vendors.
Dr J Manson Valentine (a zoologist,not an archaeologist)was the "discoverer" of the Bimini roads and walls,which he claimed were part of Atlantis.In his article,"Archaeological Enigmas OF Florida And The Western Bahamas" in MUSE NEWS,June 1969,he mentions the Everglades pyramids in conjunction to the Atlantis roads of Bimini.Probably hearing the same pyramid/skunk ape tales told by the Okeelanta Oracle that the Duke of Pahokee heard,Homer "Buz" Osbon and his intrepid team of L Frank Hudson and James Spink set out in 1971 to find these pyramids.
Hudson,a treasure hunter,was said to have helped Dr Manson Valentine recover a pirate chest in 1968,but never saw or knew what the contents were.
Osbon claims that they found two pyramids in the Big Cypress Swamp-"...the more complete of the pair is a 12 1/2 foot tall structure...the pyramid has a fantastic amount of writing on its surface in what I can describe as symbols or hieroglyphics...these structures were built by a civilization long gone from the face of this planet"
The also encountered the guardian skunk apes during this adventure:
Bigfoot:
L Frank Hudson,of Artifacts International,also compiled Florida skunk ape tales-"Hudson says commercial fishermen have seen them wading from island to island or swimming in the open Gulf of Mexico".
Bigfoot: older Florida reports the '70's
It should be noted that L Frank Hudson was charged and convicted of unauthorized excavations in his search for gold for damaging and destroying native American burial mounds at Big Mound Key,Gallagher Key,Ross Island,and Cockroach Island.
To the best of my knowledge,no photos of pyramids or skunk apes from Osbon's expedition where ever taken or produced.
The skunk apes were geneticly modified primates the Alanteans created as workers and guards,and were used to build the Florida pyramids.
http://atlantisquest.com/Bahama.htlm
It also no surprise that you have no explanation for why you refuse to believe in the possibility of skunk apes. We all know your type.
In this version,Osbon,Hudson,Spink,and company are five archaeologist "and presumably credible in anthropology.Now its all starting to make sense.
In this version,Osbon,Hudson,Spink,and company are five archaeologist "and presumably credible in anthropology.
Weird Florida
Most of the elevated hummocks in the Everglades were created as garbage dumps by prehistoric humans:ECS-You didn't believe my claim about a "Cloud Mountain" in the Everglades but here is a picture of a couple of my pals standing on it. The locals named the place and I think there is silver and/or gold buried there.
View attachment 988844 View attachment 988846Remains of a cabin structure at the bottom of the "mountain".
My Miccosuki pal claims to have seen the skunk ape footprints firsthand.
Most of the elevated hummocks in the Everglades were created as garbage dumps by prehistoric humans:
Ancient human trash heaps gave rise to Everglades tree islands, research suggests -- ScienceDaily
Nor were they constructed as depositories for gold and silver,Salvor6.One must research the history and geography of a potential "treasure site"and then determine the logistics of why,how and when a possible treasure would have been buried at said site-saves search time and money and the digging of a empty hole.ECS the key word is "most." Not all the hummocks are the result of Indian trash dumps. Some are natural islands built on top of calcium carbonate rocks. Did you read the article? This is just a theory and there is no real proof that "most" of the hummocks are man made. Do you believe everything you read?
Although my wife says I need to work at my full-time job, I spent three hours today at the county administration building trying to figure out how to get the county to work with me on the creek side dig site. I finally got to talk to someone that genuinely wants to help me. I also talked with the representative at the site with the Army Corps of Engineers that is doing the creek widening. He seems like he may want to help me. It is all in the way you talk to people. We will see what happens.
The 12 foot dig site seems to be going nowhere. It is hard to get people to respond to phone calls. I don't do texting and that is all a lot of people want to do anymore. All I have is a stupid phone and I am not ready to change. I need to remain patient and not say the wrong thing to anybody. You have to not take things personally, people are just busy with their own agendas.
I feel pretty good about the church/school site. I have permission to do a probe if I want but I don't want anybody to see me doing it. The spot is right out in the open in a field in front of a group of houses. There are school kids playing in the field during the day. I am thinking of going at night and taking multiple probes. I have one I made with a special tip that can be pounded or pushed hard into an object and it grabs a small sample of what is there. I took a piece of threaded rod and sliced an X in the tip and sharpened it to a point. I may take a bike and put it in my van. I could park nearby and ride over to the field with my probes. It is not that I am doing anything wrong, I just don't want to give away the location of the exact spot.
I now have two boats ready for the summer and am going tomorrow night to trade some stuff for a Wave runner. I am going to rig everything up for treasure scouting. Scuba gear, Hooka rig, detectors, probes and more. I plan on having a serious treasure hunting summer. At 58 I still feel like a big kid.