RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As promised some photos of the pyramid tiles.

Removed the old restoration which revealed a cobra glyph on the backside (was completely covert with gypsum and painted over). The glyphs was put on the backside to know on what position this tiles had to been placed - there are same marks on the walls. There is also a small wedge on this one which shows the bottom of the tile to avoid to put them in upside down.
Now it is rejoined and filled with gypsum and ready for an invisible retouching.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 35
As promised some photos of the pyramid tiles.

Removed the old restoration which revealed a cobra glyph on the backside (was completely covert with gypsum and painted over). The glyphs was put on the backside to know on what position this tiles had to been placed - there are same marks on the walls. There is also a small wedge on this one which shows the bottom of the tile to avoid to put them in upside down.
Now it is rejoined and filled with gypsum and ready for an invisible retouching.

-

Btw, if you look at this soft lime stone walls and it´s poor carvings (for a king who build the first pyramid ever!) and compare it to the 40.000 hard stone vessels that was found in the pyramid, it says to me that something is wrong here!
They was able to make absolutely perfect stone vessels up to 7/8 on the Mohs/scale >Diamond has 10< and than they are not able to carve the soft Egyptian limestone more properly?? NO WAY!
I think this special stone vessels are WAY older as everything else. Also all later carved hard stone vessels has not this smooth inside like the old dynastic ones. Just like they tried to do it the same way but lost the technology.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Folks,

Interesting video about pharmaceuticals.

This is interesting. This topic can get deep!! Haha I live with someone who becomes sick just by thinking about it...Then is relieved just knowing the prescription is/was called in. You can see a whole personality change just knowing they are on the way to get their meds. This can be anything, not narcotic type meds. I've watched it for years. The placebo effect is very real.

Pain is mostly mental too...Perception(?). Not always but most time. I've seen this too....The negative takes over and focus's or dwells on the pain. The idea of taking the pill makes it go away. Can't walk down the steps because the pain is too bad, but after a pill is out walking around, and not a word about it. The pill didn't make the pain go away. It just changed the mood and made them happy so the pain wasn't focused on anymore and every things all good.

Out look plays a huge part in it! I do also believe that there are people that really do need medication for things. I would guess that the majority don't. It's big business to push pills. Depression is a big cause of illness of all kinds. I've watched it first hand.

I'm a smoker and the same thing...If I have a pack of smokes I don't even think about it and don't smoke much. But if I run out? That's all I think about! And I'm just relieved when I'm heading to buy a pack. Same type of thing...It's all mental. That smoke doesn't actually make me feel better!! I just think it does and the same idea works for that too.

Last edited:
Bill check this out,, I like this guys shows. People say that they are staged or fake. Even if they are, the ideas are real. I do believe these are legit. There was a show called placebo effect but I can't seem to find it right now.

There was even a study done on people with knee problems. A percentage of them were put under and small incisions were made on their knees. Nothing was done. a certain percentage of those people no longer had knee problems and believed that the surgery worked. even though....Not a thing was done. It didn't work on all of them and I don't remember the percentage but it was a lot higher than I would have thought. I can't find that one again either..It's online somewhere. A while back I was deep into this stuff trying to understand. haha

Last edited:
Time to make the donuts. Theres a tuna with my name on it. Talk to you guys tonight. I'm starting to get sore all over from all this fishing. I need a day off !!

Time to make the donuts. Theres a tuna with my name on it. Talk to you guys tonight. I'm starting to get sore all over from all this fishing. I need a day off !!
Bart
Good luck with that Tuna...take some bread and mayo .MMmmm !
Gary

Last edited:
Morning forum friends.

7eb6f23593f490aa4f7f91529116b51e.gif Be right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back